Agnesian Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive and great place to work
Director - Compensation, Benefits and Payroll (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIMay 16, 2018
Agnesian HealthCare allowed me growth and development in my career while providing flexibility with raising a family. The culture, mission and values truly guide everything that we do.
Agnesian is great
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIMay 3, 2018
I think working at Agnesian has been a great experience for me. It has given me the opportunity to learn customer service while also helping out with patients. This hospital is filled with great workers.
Pros
Discount, pay
Cons
N/a
great group of co-workers
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ripon, WIMay 1, 2018
We have a great group of co-workers and providers. Hours are long due to under staffing. Benefits are decent but costly. Holidays are not paid, you must use your earned PTO for holidays.
Great co workers
Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIMarch 12, 2018
I very much enjoy the nursing staff that I work with, I work in the ER and it is very face paced environment. I learn and get to experience something new every single day.
Fast Paced learning environment
Clinical Lab Processor (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIMarch 9, 2018
Rapidly changing in the health care field. Something new is learned everyday. The fast paced environment can get hectic but you're kept on your toes and patient experience is always number one.
Great place to work.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIMarch 8, 2018
Great place to work, great management. The management plays a team role in the organization. All of the staff are friendly. It's great working with patients and coworkers. The organization is very appricative, of each person that works at the company.
Pros
Discounts within the department you work for.
Cons
Constant changes and new polices with health coverage.
Worst place I worked as a Lpn
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIFebruary 26, 2018
I have nothing good to say about this company. No one listens. So much tension. Nurses go behind your back like you’re in 5th grade. Management doesn’t help with issues. I regret working here.
Pros
Paid half hour lunch when you take an hour
Cons
Too many
Poor Management/Administration
LPN (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIFebruary 22, 2018
Management is poor, pay is low. Not a company that is on the "up and up". PTO accrual is low, yearly reviews don't reflect director's view. Directors do not do what is good for the department but act as though they have something to prove. Poor leadership. Lack of confidence in nurses, lack of care of nurses.
summary
Staff/clinical pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIFebruary 19, 2018
I learned a great deal of clinical skills from my eleven years at Agnesian Healthcare. I will always appreciate my role as a Behavioral Health pharmacist there.
Work Place
Medical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 19, 2018
It depends what department you worked in and who your superviser is. Some are Great! some not so much. I have worked in two different departments, the first was ok, until they take advantage of you. Currently it is great!
Fast paced and rewarding
COMM HEALTH PROGRAM COORD/BUS DEV ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WINovember 21, 2017
Each day brings new challenges and many rewards. Associates work at a fast pace to complete the tasks at hand. We all live the mission of Agnesian HealthCare in our day-to-day operations.
Committed to patient and family engagement
Patient Experience Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WINovember 9, 2017
AHC understands the need for employee engagement with leads to better patient care. A hardworking leadership team who understands the importance of taking care of their employees.
Professional and innovative
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIOctober 30, 2017
Work culture was great. Manager was unable to assist writer as oncology was not her field of practice. The hardest part of my work was the emotional work with oncology practice.
Pros
Monday through Friday
Cons
Change employment
challenging job and I had a great co-worker
Linen attendant (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WISeptember 27, 2017
My job duties were checking different areas of the facility for the need of all linens, return to linen room and pack all the linen in carts for the other co-worker to deliver. Also packed all required carts for certain depts. Pack any outside orders that would call for linen. Cleaned our dept. on a daily schedule. Pass the employees scrubs to their proper depts. The hardest part of my job was that every day depts. would request different items and just trying to keep track of all the changes. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I always had different tasks to do and more tasks to do and it was a challenge
Pros
free meal on holidays
Cons
sometimes lack of communication
fun place to work
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WISeptember 17, 2017
Great place to work everyones friendly and willing to help. I learned alot of about customer service and how its very important for us to be simply the best for customer to have great satisfaction.
Low wages and poor benefits
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WISeptember 15, 2017
Every year the benefits get more and more expensive and cover less and less. They will cut our health benefits and PTO while building brand new million dollar facilities. They must have lost thousands-millions on the transition to the cerner software- which still has glitches, no one full understands, and is not functioning as promised. My immediate boss is great but is rarely seen. Very poor morale throughout the organization.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Pay, benefits, advancement, acknowledgement, morale
Always short staffed
CNA, PCA (Current Employee) –  Waupun, WIAugust 29, 2017
Low hourly pay rate for position. Stressful environment due to short staffing. Great potential in other departments. Insurance is ok. Management is friendly, honest and personable. Management is always available and open to suggestions, ideas and complaints.
Pros
All the hours you could stand to work
Cons
Pay
Productive and nice place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIJuly 28, 2017
Generally a nice place to work aside from usually always being understaffed, under paid and over worked. Management doesn't tend to jump at helping out when needed.
Fun environment
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIJune 15, 2017
I love working here. A fantastic place to keep consist hours which are flexible. When ever there is an open shift, they give out an equal opportunity to get more shifts. The schedule is in the span of a month so you have more notice of when to get off. When you need off, everyone is pleased to cooperate with it and they will let you have off. All the nurses and other employees are always smiling and continuously asking to assist in other needs. In Food Service, I am able to be done with work no later than 8:30pm allowing for me to study for college courses and maintain grades! I would recommend!
Cons
No cons.
not the most flexiable place to work
Clinical Lab Processor (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIMay 2, 2017
very challenging but rewarding job, when you leave you feel like you can solve all the worlds problems. schedule is not flexible and they seem to always be short staffed.
Pros
learning
Cons
weekend, holiday, and 3rd shifts