Agoda Employee Reviews

4.1Pay & Benefits
Awesome place to work
CEG Specialist (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 24, 2019
Agoda is a great company. If they didn't move out of state I would have gladly stayed until I retired. Management was easy to work with. It was truly a family environment. One of the best places I have ever had the privilege to work for.
Pros
Cons
Hours
Break room with TV for streaming and games.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 12, 2019
Loved it - trying to find another job in one of their other locations as we were closed. They gave us a generous severance and assistance with finding other jobs. Had a job fair in the office. Treated us very fairly. I'm only disappointed that they closed this office - I loved it here!
Pros
Free fruit, coffee, tea, social outings, ...
Cons
I didn't have any other than they closed this location
Office closed with 2 months notice
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 7, 2019
After training about 6 months prior, office was shut down with ~2 months notice leaving employees to scramble to find employment in a very short amount of time.
This was probably the best job I have had yet
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Providence, RINovember 13, 2018
I enjoyed working for Agoda, but I had to resign due to a having been hospitalized twice in one year and not being able to provide timely enough documentation for the second hospitalization.

In retrospect, it would have been more beneficial for me financially to allow them to simply terminate me, as then maybe I'd have been able to collect unemployment.

Regardless of the strictness around timelines regarding medical leave, I found the company excellent to work for as the workplace was generally cheery, and the pay scale was fair.

As well, management at Agoda was understanding and fair.

The office was bright and beautiful, and I got the impression that eventually I would be rewarded for my hard work.

I miss this workplace a lot, and I regret having resigned, but again, it was all out of my control at the time, and it seemed better to me to resign and to allow the process to take its course instead of dragging things out and wasting company time and mine.
Pros
Bright, colorful office; fair pay rate
Diverse workplace
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2017
Typical day at work involves getting a stream of request from hotels, marker managers and from allover the US and world about updating the back end of online display for hotels or changes in rooms and settings.
Pros
easily take off
Cons
management
No promoting within, disorganized, need change of manangenent
Associate (Former Employee) –  New yorkJanuary 17, 2015
Office in America is a hot mess. Need to change management in order for it to work. HR does not support employees. Favoritism, poor training. I would never reccomend anyone to work here. Turn over on employment here is very high. Avoid this company in America at all cost! Other countries offices are way better.