AGR Employee Reviews

very Stressfull
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CAMarch 31, 2018
This is a boiler room, if you don't get leads they send you home for 2-3 days. I would not recommend working there. The only good part of working there, they always had daily, monthly, yearly contest and spiffs
Good Company to work for especially if you are looking for a second chance. Its a great opportunity for people who need to get a job quickly. If your
Time Clock Manager (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 24, 2018
Great opportunity to advance especially if your good on the phones you can become a manager and train other reps what you can do which makes them and you money. Try it out great atmosphere lively and fun kinda like family.
Telemarketing what fun!
TELEMARKETER (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 19, 2018
To sit in a chair all day trying to sell people something they don't even want was probably the worst job I've had in my life insofar. After the 20th hang up you really get discouraged and feel like giving up. Day after day of making cold calls is not what I want to do with my life. I would much rather be helping people and making the quality of Our Lives all the more better for it.
It was a pretty decent job
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 14, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was having the supervisors teach you different ways to communicate with the customer and noticed that each supervisors way works then sometimes it doesn't work.
Pros
positive atmosphere
Cons
no benefits
Working at AGR
Senior Drilling Supervisor (Former Employee) –  GOM to GrenadaOctober 18, 2017
For this particular project, the timeline was inaccurate for the proposed operations. Drilling Supt was not experienced in the type of rig and start up operations and was hesitant to take any advise. Rig was accepted by the client without accurate information on the rig, it's stacked status and capabilities and rig was accepted without AGR input. Team on board was well experienced and accommodating to a point. Client expectations were to disregard the drilling contractors safety policies and procedures for startup.
Pros
Engineering team would listen and take advise and corrections to proposed operations.
Cons
Client expectations versus reality.
Fast-paced military environment
Supervisory Position, Active Guard Reserve (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73179September 18, 2017
Excellent experience during thirty three years including deployments and world-wide travel. Gained expertise in many arenas such as management, finance, budget, human resources, facilities management, etc
productive fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 12, 2017
competitive environment, fun to work at. management was ok but work place culture was great. the hardest part of the job was turning a no into a yes. when you hit your quota for the end of the week, the pay was very rewarding.
Pros
paid day off as incentives, free lunch as incentives
Cons
competitive, sometimes stressful when not making sales
Poor Management
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  QueenslandSeptember 10, 2017
Poor Management, poor vision of market growth. Unable to pay multiple times, unable to follow through on commitments and promises to employees. Cannot recommend.
break room
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 11, 2017
call center. no specific dress code. very casual atmosphere. managers are really laid back. they have holiday lunches and everyone can bring a dish
Pros
lunches
Cons
poor pay
N/a
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 3, 2017
It was a really upbeat environment, very energetic. The managers there helped you with what to say what to do in an order to go ahead and help the customer to the best of our ability.
Great place
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLJune 6, 2017
Great company and learning experience. I learned to run a full sales team and learned about profit and lost statements. Gave me opportunity to become a part of there family atmospher.
Very productive
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2017
Great hours, Monday thru Friday, sometimes Saturday. Management is great, and teaches well. Learn many things while on the job.
Productive and fun workplace that encourages you to do better
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 28, 2016
Productive and fun workplace that encourages you to do better. The pay is ok but if you dont make commission your pay wont be as big . The hardest part would be not getting the commission.
Pros
vibrant co-workers
Cons
short breaks
Ready for change
Hiring Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 13, 2016
N/a good company needs better benefits tho.try n keep production going management is horrible tho keep quiet trust noone at this company and needs to pay more
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No time to self
Customer Service.
Team Lead/Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLSeptember 11, 2016
Daily duty was to call potential clients in the northern states and explain the deregulation to them and what they are entitled to according to the law. They have the right to not choose their utility but where the Utility gets their energy and how much they get it for being the law stops the Utility from making any profit from the supplier portion of the bill.
Pros
40 hours a week
Cons
No opportunity
Not What You Expect
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 18, 2016
They were always hiring which for any job scares me i need to know i have job security which is essential to me. the plus side was i got a paycheck every week which only made me spend it faster
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
moved to vegas
productive and fun fast pasted work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 21, 2016
I had to help a co worker get a sale on the call she mad I took over the call and got a sale for her the hardest part of the job was trying to get a sale when you make the outbound calls
Pros
vending area
Cons
shorts breaks
I enjoy the sevice to my country
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Pekin, ILJune 4, 2016
It's a productive and fun place to work. Get along with all soldiers. Enjoy going to work on a daily basis. Enjoy also working with people that I work with. I enjoy the service to my country.
Contact customer enrolling them in customer choice program
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 28, 2016
Clock in at 5:55 am then line up face to face with someone and drill script for about 15 mins then have a easy early meeting start pulling calls to enroll customers in the program I was selling the hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers who has already been burnt from the company.
Pros
Free lunch get your check early
Cons
no benifits
fun Enivroment but sales isnt for me
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 23, 2016
Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation. Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes. Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers. Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers. Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
Pros
breaks
Cons
the enviroment