AGRO Merchants Group Employee Reviews

Sucks!
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TN 37090October 25, 2018
If you dont kiss their butts you will be out the door! They want you to do your job and then pick up the slack of others in your department. Horrible place to work!
Pros
None.
Cons
Management.
Nice environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 22, 2018
Pay was nice, and the pace was nice. I I was able to provide for my family without any issues. Work was always available for me, my boss was a cool guy who made sure that I was able to get the hours that I needed.
Cons
The freezer was cold
Very fast-paced and challenging.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2018
A typical day at work in the warehouse manager roll can either be very relaxed or very stressful depending on which account you are managing. I've learned a lot about the entire food supply chain industry
Bad hr
Lead Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Doraville, GAAugust 21, 2018
Hr is terrible. No one on the same page. No training except the training i do. Bad work conditions. Mold every where. Misguided management. Holes in floor and ceiling everywhere.
Pros
Hilton is a good boss
Cons
Pay is insulting
Okay'
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJAugust 16, 2018
here you learn alot with billing and computer work. have to be able to work in a quick enviorment. Also just not worrie about management. i think it could be better
Awesome
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Rockmart, GAAugust 11, 2018
I love the management place very family oriented and a fun place to work. Two shifts are available 7-7, 7-7. If you stick with them you have opportunity to move up.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Summerville, SCJuly 18, 2018
Love the job, everybody gets alone we all work together as a team.they work with you when you have doctor's appointment ate if you have to attend your child school. We all uplift each other, as I said before it's all team work if one fail we all fail, i really enjoyed the place and all the employees, we are awarded when need to be .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
its a good independant temp job
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Turley, OKJune 12, 2018
good job to try to make it by till you get what you want and deserve the lack of management being technical inclined and passing on what a customer has told them makes the preparations and logistics of a call stressful and unfulfilling
Pros
pays per call
Cons
not enough money no benifiests ect
Childish atmosphere with cutthroat type mentality.
Several Positions (Former Employee) –  Several locationsJune 6, 2018
GM hides evidence on terminations and wont show to back up terminations
Best thing ever for AGRO was the HRM that escaped the witches childish drama
Pros
Going home
Cons
Working there 17 years
CSR / Export coordinator
The Boss (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAMay 21, 2018
Very bad place to work. Cooworkers are the reason for others not to come to work. Hostile environment, terrible management . No proper training provided.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Poor work quality
Bad management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 20, 2018
I worked there for 2 years and never advanced. They do work with you if you're in school and will provide you a schedule based on your school hours. Management doesnt listen and promotes others ahead of you. They also listen to gossip instead of going to the source.
Pros
Work with school schedules
Cons
Everything else
You will regret it!,
Fed up (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 16, 2018
Worst place ever to work, under paid, too many hours, no days off! But managers have it made, fancy cars, 8 hours a day and no weekends. Every one else is expendable and treated as so. No care for safety whatsoever, very dangerous, people on lifts and jacks with no training driving on wet floors and ice! Largest turnover rate I have ever seen! Very hostile work environment. The company has no integrity, they charge customers for services not performed. Place absolutely stinks from rotting chicken. BEWARE
Pros
Couldn’t think of any
Cons
Are delivered by a bus from the halfway house
Dont do it.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GAApril 27, 2018
Management is younger than 30 and have no experience at all, a lot of discrimination from management highly unsafe place to work. they don't care about family.
Pros
Cons
they employ alot of them
Not the best
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Doraville, GAApril 26, 2018
The management team is unprofessional. The hours and pay fluctuate. The working conditions can be dangerous. Safety concerns are ignored. It's in a freezer so it is very cold and the time allotted to warm up is miniscule.
Contradicting
Operator (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 12, 2018
This company is very contradicting and double standard on what they want and expect out of their employees and themselves. They expect to much for less pay.
Pros
Laid back at times.
Cons
Short breaks
Extreme cold condition
Leader (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GAMarch 27, 2018
Working in extreme cold,-15 degrees on a average has been a challenge for me, but I did manage to adapt an excel here. I started as a temp and work my way to a full time lead. Overall it is very understanding, fun filled place to work
Pros
Company picnic
Cons
A lot of hours
Terrible
Reach Truck Operator, scanner (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 28, 2018
Worst place ever worked. No care at all for the employee. Management lazy but wants you to work at least 12 hours a day 7 days a week while they only work 5 days a week and then complain about productivity. Pay well below what you should get for environment. High turn over. Most employed there are convicted criminals and safety is a joke. OSHA needs to shut this place down.
Pros
Cons
Management, work ethic and salary to name a few.
A perfect job if you have a record
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 22, 2018
You want a place where there is high turn over, a bunch of clowns in management, and u dont care about money come here. As a forklift driver u are going to work long hours because they are understaffed, so prepare to be there all day and night. I was a box thrower for this company for 3 months and I finally got a call that they dont want me anymore. Working at 9.65 an hour I dont want them lol. Forklift drivers make 10.65 an hour.
Pros
I never got 40 hours
Cons
Biggest waste of my time working for a poor company.
Unorganized
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 19, 2018
The Pooler location is unorganized and focused only on bringing in product. There is no focus on safety, sanitation, or procedures. The employees don't have a strong work ethic. They miss work often (no call no shows & frequent call offs) and there are no consequences for missing work. They take excessively long breaks and have been known to drink and smoke weed on the job. There's has been 4 major accidents in the last 2 months. Unsafe place to work.
Stressful and negative work environment
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJFebruary 1, 2018
Lazy management. Absolutely no communication between management and staff. Severely understaffed and they make little to no effort to address this issue. Stressful work environment and no regard for anyones personal life. Very underpaid. Would not recommend working here at all.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Poor management, who are extremely lazy. They speak to the staff very rudely. They employ many illegal immigrants