AHN Healthcare@Home

AHN Healthcare@Home Employee Reviews

Ahn H@H
Being a homecare nurse truly allows a nurse to spend time with the patient in the setting that they are.most comfortable in. You are a guest in their home and when the allow you to come in you can truly be a detective and help them to be the best that they can be with the diseases that they have
Comment – December 10, 2019
We completely agree that receiving care at home can be the very best care for patients. Thanks for your input!
Great place work that keeps the focus on employee needs as well as making sure everything we do is patient centered/focused. I also appreciate how I have the support and tools to do my job effectively.
Comment – December 10, 2019
It’s great to read about your experience working with us. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Amazing Place to Work For!!!!
Since I have started I have been treated like part of the "family". Everyone is very helpful and willing to help make sure you succeed in your position.
Comment – December 10, 2019
Thank you for your comments and for being part of our family!
Healthcare at home!
My work with H@H is such a rewarding experience. I love to see the smiles on my patients faces when I arrive for the visit! It is so welcoming! I came from an ICU background, so I am highly enjoying the1/1 time with my patients to really focus on them without other obstacles at that current time.
Work/life balance has been one of the best thing about homecare. Ot is so important for me to be able to make dinner for my family and to be able to attend sports and other a ti otieswith my kids. This job has allowed me the time do do these things!

I have learned how to collaborate with physicians and other disciplines in order to give the best care to my patients.

I would recommend H@H to anyone looking to move to the homecare side of the industry!
Comment – December 10, 2019
We're so glad your experience with us is so rewarding! We truly value all you bring to our patients!
Great place to work! You are treated fair and it is a good work environment. Good work life balance. Staff is good to work with and everyone is very helpful.
Comment – December 10, 2019
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of AHN Healthcare@Home. We appreciate you!
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Changes are needed
Work life balance is poor. Medical director leaving was a huge loss. Piling on patients without adequate nursing staff. This company could retain nurses, good nurses, if they had limits on how many patients they assign a nurse. There doesn’t seem to be a cap.
Comment – December 2, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we’ve forwarded your comments to our leadership team. Best of luck to you!
Best decision ever....
Great place to work.
Supportive management and coworkers. The most gratifying nursing job I have ever had.

It really is all about the patient.

Glad I made the switch from inpatient to hospice
December 4, 2019
We appreciate your comments and we’re happy you’re with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings with us.
Great Days with Ahn
This is a great place to work you are a part of a great team with great pay and benefits it is a great learning experience I have learned so much since I have been with the company I have great supervisors and our patients are great
December 4, 2019
Thank you. We appreciate you, too. We’re happy you’re learning and contributing to the overall success of our team!
Great company, great support and team work from management and fellow co-workers. Communication is great with all disciplines. Hours are great, pay is great. Im so happy to work for such a great company!
December 4, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
Very good place to work. Staff is very nice and helpful. You can always talk to someone and they take time for you. Coworkers work together and the team idles what it takes to get the job done. Our supervisor is always willing to listen to your input and takes time to help in any situation
December 4, 2019
We appreciate your endorsement. Thank you for being a part of our outstanding team!
Typical day
My typical day is not typical!
Since I see over flow visits for case managers.

I do like the freedom of planning my day once it confirmed but then again it could change again.

Do not expect a 8- 4 work day, usually my day starts way before 8 and more times than not goes way pass 5.

I do like and respect my current manager which makes things a little more tolerant.
December 4, 2019
We’re so pleased to read these comments. Working in a positive environment is so important, where your initiative is rewarded with support and opportunity. We’re happy you’re with us too.
The culture at AHN
This is a well-paying, secure empyoyer. There is opportunity for advancement. I have a seasoned manager/supervisor, who makes every effort to create an open environment. The mot rewarding part of the job to me is the interaction with patients and families.
December 4, 2019
Thank you for your comments! We’re committed to fostering a corporate culture in which every employee feels valued. Thanks for being a part of our team!
N/a
Great place to work. Exceptional nursing staff. Paid training.
Great peers. Love the work that we do for our patients, and families.

Top of the line equipment, and uniform reimbursement.
December 4, 2019
It’s great to read about your experience. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Rewarding to the community
Helping the patients AND their family cope with taking care of ill loved ones. Its rewarding. Hardest part of the job is getting attached to patients and their family then your patient passes. Still very rewarding. These people are letting you into their homes, and lives, trusting you during a very difficult and vulnerable time of their life. So overall is it hard? YES! But very rewarding. I've been the family in the vulnerable state so it is a HUGE deal what we do for the community
December 4, 2019
We’re pleased to read your review! And you’re right, very often in life the greatest rewards come from persevering through our toughest challenges. Thank you for being a part of our outstanding team!
Rewarding
My day starts with a lot of assigning and covering patients. The morning is the busiest time of day for me. When all of those I schedule for have their days set, I feel very rewarded. If I ever need assistance, my managers are there to help find ways and navigate through the day quickly with me. Everyone is easy to get along with and works well together. Trying to keep up with phone calls is the most challenging part, but by the end of the day, I always make sure everything has been taken care of or completed. I love to make sure my nurses/HHAs/MSW/Chaplains have a smooth day to better serve those on our Hospice program.
December 4, 2019
Team members like you are the reason we’re able to provide such high-quality care. Thank you for your comments!
Good
Great company to work for salary is good of course it could always be better-- its difficult to keep up with rising prices and costs
I would recommend anyone working for company
December 4, 2019
Yes, we empower our employees to use their training and experience in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for those we serve. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
AHN Healthcare@Home
AHN Healthcare@Home has provided wonderful job security. The services that we offer are awesome and the staff is excellent. It has been a pleasure working for this company's hospice team.
December 4, 2019
Our company thrives on collaboration between staff and the leadership team and we’re committed to fostering a corporate culture in which every employee feels valued. We all work towards one singular mission in providing amazing outcomes for our patients and positively impacting lives. Thank you for sharing your point of view.
Wonderful place to work
Love my job. It is an encouraging and amazing place to work. The environment fosters growth and professional development. I would recommend working for AHN to all!
December 4, 2019
We are a proud and passionate team that works together to provide the highest quality patient care – care that makes a significant impact on people’s lives every day. We’re happy you’re with us.
therapy field staff
There are may things I could say regarding my job. I would emphasize that we have excellent field managers who care about us and the needs of our patients. I am blessed to work daily with an elderly population who are truly in need and are gratfull for the services provided.
Comment – January 7, 2020
We agree that our field managers are the best! Thanks for your review!
Comment – January 7, 2020
We agree that our field managers are the best! Thank you for your feedback!
Awesome Place To Work!
Working here is great. Management cares about your wellbeing and ensures everyone is comfortable with procedures. There are so many people here that can make you laugh and enjoy your typical day.
Comment – January 7, 2020
We pride ourselves on our inclusive and supportive environment. Thank you for your comments!
Comment – January 7, 2020
We're so glad you're with us. We also enjoy hearing your feelings about supportive management. Thank you for your comments!
AHN Work Environment
The culture in the workplace is that of a family environment. You work very close with not only the patients but your nurse, scheduler, and managers. They say good morning every day and good night when you leave for the day. They actually listen when you have a problem that is not a work related issue. The best part of the job is the people you work with. When you are in the office you have the typical office vibe of those who stay in their group, but they are still friendly and there is very little gossip or negative childish behaviors. This has been the best job in my life.
Comment – January 7, 2020
We're so pleased that you took the time to write a review, and we want you to know that we're glad you're part of the team!
Comment – January 7, 2020
Thank you for the review. We are committed to a positive corporate culture, and we're so glad you're on the team!
Comment – January 7, 2020
Thank you for your detailed and positive feedback. We appreciate you!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AHN Healthcare@Home. Our community is ready to answer.