AID Employee Reviews

Fun and Enjoyable Environment
Sale Associate, Gap (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 10, 2018
I loved my coworkers. They are what set the tone for the company and why I loved the job. I stayed till they closed the company decided to close the doors at the Evansville location. It was a sad day for all of us.
Pros
They worked around my busy schedule
Cons
Na
Display a positive attitude as well a professional demeaner
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Catonsville, MDMarch 30, 2018
I possess all skills to get the job done, i would bring eagerness and excitement and a motivating team spirit.. Strong oral and written communication skills'
Pros
i have skills, and over 10 years in an office setting
Cons
3 short breaks
productive and fun working with kids
day care aide (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORJanuary 12, 2018
A typical day at work for me would be being in the infant room feeding them and changing them.
sometimes I would be in the pre-k2 I loved being with them because I get to do fun activities and teach them knew things every so often.
management was awesome until the place got sold and got new management it was more difficult with the different changes.
work place culture was awesome we always had great communication and we always worked thing around no matter what the problem was.
The hardest part of my job was when all the baby's would start crying at the same time and we wouldn't be able to help them all at the same time.
The MOST ENJOYABLE part of my job was being able to be with kids and enjoying there company and making them happy and learn new things with them every day.
Pros
free lunches and snack
Cons
bad managment
productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Osceola, ARDecember 7, 2017
aid was not a good place to work because u didn't know if u was going to working everyday but most of all they will give u a opportunity to work if u want
Productive and fun
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Donna, TXDecember 1, 2017
It was a relaxed day you get to really get the feel of working vigorously, you also learn how to multi task and set yourself for high goals. It is a nice job.
Pros
You work with kids
Cons
Kids sometimes don't listen
Good work place
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLOctober 19, 2017
Everything was great about this place except the benefits and pay. Management was good enough and it was a friendly work environment. I just hope to get better pay and benefits somewhere else.
Productive work place and enjoyable work time.
professor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 2, 2017
I was a grader for a professor and the job itself was pretty easy. I liked working her a lot! The professor had a great understanding and was easy to get along with.
Pros
You can build your own schedule.
Cons
The hours offered are limited.
Fun work place
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Ruston, LASeptember 28, 2017
Had a blast working their. Fun people to be around. Hard working place. Love the customers that came through. Have to be careful with heavy machines.would go back if i move back.
Pros
One free wash a week
Cons
Dirty work.
Very stressful place to work.
Behavioral Health Outpatient Therapist (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 20, 2017
The employer is CARF certified and requires a great deal of paperwork completion; some workdays I spend 8-10 hours just doing paperwork. Changes related to executing treatment plans were made many times per month. Client caseload was 30-50 clients to deliver case management and counseling services to in addition to paperwork. Services were centered around billing per month. Billing expectations exceeded 6500.00 monthly, lofty expectations given the other duties.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
caseload versus case management and billing expectations.
Pay isn't good. Great atmosphere
Service cordinator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TNApril 26, 2017
Company will get your pay wrong at least once. Schedule is flexible though. Lack of communication in the office. Some office staff are very rude to employees and clients. None of the workers are ever checked in or monitored like they're suppose to be so their is a lot of caregivers no showing to priority one clients. The on call team is very rude and is never helpful at all.
The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Current Employee) –  Riverhead, NYJanuary 23, 2017
I am able to care for individuals who are immensely intelligent, cheerful and humorous. Not only do I help them sharpen their skill set, I get to watch them grow and prosper into the individual that they aspire to be.
very productive work place
Volunteer Aid (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 7, 2017
What I learned was patience,time management,working with a team and being productive with deadlines. The most enjoyable part is always seeing the kids that are aided grow and succeed.
Finance assistant
House Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 3, 2017
A typical day included filing, and prepping for audits. Distribution of checks and monitoring credit cards for departments through out the church.
GREAT fun place to work
Pre-school Teacher (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CANovember 15, 2016
I loved working as a preschool aid. I truly have a passion for working with children of all ages so I thoroughly enjoyed teaching and giving parents updates of each child's daily activities.
Pros
Making an impact in childrens lives
Cons
low pay, no benefits
Enjoyed the elderly
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43214November 15, 2016
Working as a health was very humbling as well. I got to work with people of different disabilities. My job was to help them be as comfortable as can be. It required a lot of patience and strong will to get me through my day. Some days were tough depending on the clients I had, but in the end the ultimate gain was the feeling of greatness by helping those who can't help themselves.
Pros
Awesome Folks
Cons
Pets
A great oppotunity to learn more about how to be of service to people
Lead Resident (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIOctober 17, 2016
This company has recently undergone a transition from one investor to another. This transition period has been a rather awkward and often disappointing one. That having been said, this position afforded me with the opportunity to offer comfort and care to those greatly in need, the elderly suffering with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. It was rewarding, but toward it became a little too political.
Pros
I felt necessary ror the residents.
Cons
I felt unnecessary to the management.
Member (Former Employee) –  Pleasantville, NYSeptember 23, 2016
Its a great company to work for. The individuals and staff were amazing. My day consisted of me feeding,bathing and supervising the individuals.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
no healthcare
Helping Someone is the best
Aide (Former Employee) –  Piñon Hills, CAJuly 8, 2016
I normally handled prescription medications. I helped get patients dressed and feed them. I would read to them. I met with them everyday and took care of any complaints or needs they had
Pros
got to help people
Cons
it was a sad work environment
Working with kids making them smile
Transportation Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJMay 11, 2016
Typical day at work would be picking up the child and sitting with him, securing him because he cannot scure himself. bringing him to school and back.
Pros
no pros
Cons
low pay
Rehab
Rehab Instructor/Direct Support Personnel (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 24, 2016
Fun to interact daily with clients and be there advocate for things they need and want. Enjoy taking them out in the community.