AIESEC Employee Reviews

busy
Vice President (Former Employee) –  郑州市June 19, 2018
pretty fun but very busy at the same time
met a lot of good friends along the way
it's a very rewarding experience
gave me management and leadership experience
Inviting and productive environment
Business Development Vice President (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 23, 2018
Inclusive environment that gave everyone a purpose. Worked as a team and as an individual to meet branch goals. Had weekly branch and team meetings, set goals, synergized to meet individual and group goals.
fun,teamwork, culture, experinces
Administration assistant (Former Employee) –  Czech RepublicApril 24, 2018
I strongly recommend AIESEC to any young human being, because of real experince and great bunch of people. AIESEC will move your live in next lever and help you to get better job.
Prepares you for the corporate
Strategic Planner (Former Employee) –  SindhMarch 29, 2018
AIESEC International is an organization that prepares student for fast paced corporate culture, I believe I learnt to work in diversified teams at AIESEC, meeting deadlines, creativity, initiation, time management, project management, record keeping, maintaining customer equity and communications skills.

I would recommend people to work for AIESEC, if they can manage their studies and work both.
cooperative environment
Member (Former Employee) –  SindhJanuary 21, 2018
It was a student run organization with a displayed co-orperate culture and exchange facilitation which helped me build cofidence to interect with anyone.
Great Development Program that prepares you for your career
Global Community Development Intern (Former Employee) –  GreeceJanuary 19, 2018
- I was teaching in 2 high schools there and the teachers there were supportive of my coaching strategies.
- Teachers shared the problems and we had productive brainstorming sessions to devise a 6-week program to address them.
Internationally ran student internship society
Committee Member (Former Employee) –  GlasgowJanuary 9, 2018
As a committee member of an internationally known student organization, I found that this society not only helps student find internships and volunteer opportunities but also helps people grow. Annual events that help students to be more social and approachable is one of the many exciting skills they can help with.
Great Volunteer program
Volunteer Tutor (Former Employee) –  Субъект Санкт-ПетербургJanuary 4, 2018
One of the best experiences I ever had.
I worked as a volunteer for Sunshine Program, assisting a group of children in a summer camp, teaching English. I had contact with different cultures and shared my culture background with other volunteers as well.
Pros
free lunch and accomomdation
Great way to get involved internationaly
International Trainee Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2018
Really great organization with smart college students who have a cooperative mindset. I experienced AIESEC while in college and would not mind finding a way to work for them again is available.
Pros
Great conferences
Cons
no real career
Great Company with Good workload
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 1, 2018
Great Management. Workload is kind of high for a college student. Mandatory weekly meeting in addition to a weekly team meeting. Member will have the chance to interact with chapters from other universities across the globe.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
High workload
Activating leadership
Participante en échange (Former Employee) –  PékinDecember 24, 2017
les valeurs sur lesquelles reposent cette organisation sont bel et bien ancrées.
Great opportunity
PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 12, 2017
I worked at a local branch of AIESEC in Washington, DC. This job helped me more than anything else to gain experience that helped me get other jobs and internships. Strong and vibrant work culture.
Don't volunteer here
National Lead Nurture Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 27, 2017
I was a member of AIESEC for 2 years, and I have never been so disrespected and stressed out in my life. They all want you to drink the kool-aid, and can even "fire" you from this unpaid, VOLUNTEER position.
Its a productive , fun work place with lots of opportunities to learn
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DelhiAugust 1, 2017
It was my one of the best decision of life and I feel lucky for myself as I had a chance to serve as a team leader in AIESEC in DU . It helped in polishing my management skills and trained me how to work in a competitive environment with enthusiasm.
Pros
lots of learning opportunities
Cons
Student organisation with lots of opportunities
Team Member and Team Leader (Former Employee) –  BelgradeJuly 18, 2017
AIESEC is a fantastic opportunity dedicated to students to search their own career path, to start building their professional skills and to express themselves in a creative and professional way.
Ong
MKT Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2017
Trabajo voluntario o becado. Gran cultura organizacional, desarrollo personal y creación de network internacional.
Educational Experience Working with International Interns
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  University of Texas at AustinJune 16, 2017
I enjoyed being a part of this international non-profit organization; its lofty goal of achieving the "Peace and Fulfillment of Humankind's Potential," a lofty, daunting goal, proved itself to be difficult, time-consuming, but ultimately worthwhile in practice. The arrangement of Visas, U.S. documents (DS7002), and communicating with companies as a B2B liaison in Austin, was rewarded by the physical presence of an international, and the friendship and exchange of culture that occurred afterwards. When helping interns acclimate to their new environment in a confusing and stressful time in their lives, I recognized a desire to continue doing so, to understand and empathize with them in their time of need, when they were confused and lacked the practical knowledge needed to live in an entirely new environment, and the same ability to help others often presents itself in a professional setting, within the practice of law.
What I learned
Team Leader for Outgoing Global Volunteer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
I learned how challenging it is to work on a team. I had my own team of five and I had to not only train them but also make sure they were doing their work. It was a very rewarding experience in the end.
ssaasa
Business Development Team Member (Former Employee) –  State University, ARJune 13, 2017
I refuse to make a review about this group because you are wasting my time by forcing me to write these surveys before being able to look for a job. This is a waste.
Great culture
Chief Marketing Officer (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoMay 31, 2017
Everyone at AIESEC is there because they are mission driven and fully dedicated to the cause. Great culture and mission makes for dedicated team and great energy.