AIESEC

AIESEC Employee Reviews

Aiesec
AIESEC is a world wide youth organization which intends to build world a better place for everyone. was amazing working with them. since i learned a lot through practice. the main activities was exchange youth coming from all party of the world to volunteer in activities Align with sustainable development goals there i learned cultural differences and i love working with different people across the globe
Pros
it is a platform for me to learn
Cons
it was not pain
Productive and hard
A big part of the position was going to networking events and reaching out to companies to see if they would be interested in our program. It was really hard to get companies to engage and get them on board.
Nice development platform
good organization to develop leadership skills. i learned a lot about events management, and how to be more solution oriented when facing problems. the people is so fun
Great Experience
I was taught how to manage clients in a fast pace environment. I loved the work culture and the experience I received. It was an amazing opportunity that helped build me as a leader.
Relaciones públicas
Aiesec es una organización sin fines de lucro que hace intercambios.
Pros
conocías gente y diferentes personas del resto del mundo
Cons
No te pagan
Leaders for tomorrow
Working with AIESEC on the national office is one the most challenging but rewarding experiences and really prepares you for management and running a business. This is one of the best leadership development experiences out there.
Really good at helping its people
I was in a intership helping in a social project in Panama, We had fun at the same time. If it is posible i would do it again with no regrets. I love this people
Pros
Fre lunch, excelents coworkers
Cons
No cons
A high quality student organization
As a university student, AIESEC is the perfect organization to grow your skills and learn the basic work ethics. It was where I first learned about event planning, logistics, talent management and internship exchange.
Great company to work for
It is a fun and hard working place to work at. You bond with each other while working your part. The manager and co workers are kinda to you and they help you with what you need help with. They are always in a good mood at all times and they never say no when someone needs help with what trust news helps in.
Inviting and productive environment
Inclusive environment that gave everyone a purpose. Worked as a team and as an individual to meet branch goals. Had weekly branch and team meetings, set goals, synergized to meet individual and group goals.
fun,teamwork, culture, experinces
I strongly recommend AIESEC to any young human being, because of real experince and great bunch of people. AIESEC will move your live in next lever and help you to get better job.
Great Development Program that prepares you for your career
- I was teaching in 2 high schools there and the teachers there were supportive of my coaching strategies.
- Teachers shared the problems and we had productive brainstorming sessions to devise a 6-week program to address them.
Internationally ran student internship society
As a committee member of an internationally known student organization, I found that this society not only helps student find internships and volunteer opportunities but also helps people grow. Annual events that help students to be more social and approachable is one of the many exciting skills they can help with.
Great way to get involved internationaly
Really great organization with smart college students who have a cooperative mindset. I experienced AIESEC while in college and would not mind finding a way to work for them again is available.
Pros
Great conferences
Cons
no real career
Great Company with Good workload
Great Management. Workload is kind of high for a college student. Mandatory weekly meeting in addition to a weekly team meeting. Member will have the chance to interact with chapters from other universities across the globe.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
High workload
Activating leadership
les valeurs sur lesquelles reposent cette organisation sont bel et bien ancrées.
Great opportunity
I worked at a local branch of AIESEC in Washington, DC. This job helped me more than anything else to gain experience that helped me get other jobs and internships. Strong and vibrant work culture.
Don't volunteer here
I was a member of AIESEC for 2 years, and I have never been so disrespected and stressed out in my life. They all want you to drink the kool-aid, and can even "fire" you from this unpaid, VOLUNTEER position.
Its a productive , fun work place with lots of opportunities to learn
It was my one of the best decision of life and I feel lucky for myself as I had a chance to serve as a team leader in AIESEC in DU . It helped in polishing my management skills and trained me how to work in a competitive environment with enthusiasm.
Pros
lots of learning opportunities
Cons
Student organisation with lots of opportunities
AIESEC is a fantastic opportunity dedicated to students to search their own career path, to start building their professional skills and to express themselves in a creative and professional way.
Ong
Trabajo voluntario o becado. Gran cultura organizacional, desarrollo personal y creación de network internacional.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIESEC. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5
InHerSight Score
5.0Personal Development
4.7Career Opportunities
4.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight