AIKEN OPHTHALMOLOGY Employee Reviews

See reviews about
4.0Pay & Benefits
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCAugust 25, 2017
Nice facility located in Aiken SC. Place is always busy which is a good sign. They also have a place located in North Augusta SC near the river line making it well placed for people to come across the river for their eye care needs.
Great docs, lousy Administration
Staff Nurse/Surgical Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCAugust 15, 2017
Very often you are required to work overtime because you are pulled in so many directions that you are unable to complete your daily tasks. Great learning environment from a technical stand point. It is a vey clicky work environment that if you are not in the right group, you are not treated well.
Fun yet demanding
Ophthalmic Technician (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCApril 2, 2012
I enjoyed my employment here, I unfortunately was subject to domestic violence during my employment here which did affect my attendance. I notified the office administrator of my personal situation and also that I would most likely not be able to give adequate notice of my resignation due to the situation. I took the first chance I had to leave the abusive situation which then left me a very short resignation time. I regret that the situation affected my employment here but can also say this has been an isolated incident.
Pros
perks-free lunch, 1/2 day off per week, great hours
Cons
no breaks other than your lunch hour