Aikens Group Employee Review

View all Aikens Group reviews

Executive Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAMay 11, 2019
It’s a great starting out job. Been employed for over 9 years great company. They offer great discounts to their employees. The owners really care about the employees we aren’t just a number to them like most companies are.
Pros
Discounts

Other Aikens Group Employee Reviews

Worst Management
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Front Royal, VAJune 13, 2019
She does not work with your schedule! Does not care about how hard you work you can always do better. Wants you to work on your off days. You can’t leave unless everyone is done with their work which usually meant anything after 4pm if that. They can’t keep housekeepers because they don’t train them properly nor do they care how hard they work. Talked to corporate and they don’t even care about you. Do me a favor and work for another Hampton Inn or a even bigger favor just work at another company that can at least care about their own workers.
Poor management she dont do anything buf set behind the desk back in her office .shs doesn't care about her staff they care less about yiu
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Front Royal, VAFebruary 21, 2019
The breakfast isn't the best they dont throw away the bread or pastry if there is any mold on any of it they just threw that part away and not the hole tray it's hard the next day .
They have housekeepers dont change their bedsheets in the rooms I seen this with my on eyes..
They dont care about any of there Gust all they want is money the have druggies that work in front royal...
Cons
Everything about that group

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aikens Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Aikens Group Reviews by Location