Aikens Group Employee Review

View all Aikens Group reviews

Great Place to Work
Breakfast Attendant (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAAugust 24, 2015
Its a great place to work. Friendly staff and friendly people. Definitely a place to start a career at. The hardest part of my job would be trash removal. My place of work being a hotel, there is quite a lot of trash that builds up.

Other Aikens Group Employee Reviews

Executive Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAMay 11, 2019
It’s a great starting out job. Been employed for over 9 years great company. They offer great discounts to their employees. The owners really care about the employees we aren’t just a number to them like most companies are.
Pros
Discounts
Poor management she dont do anything buf set behind the desk back in her office .shs doesn't care about her staff they care less about yiu
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Front Royal, VAFebruary 21, 2019
The breakfast isn't the best they dont throw away the bread or pastry if there is any mold on any of it they just threw that part away and not the hole tray it's hard the next day .
They have housekeepers dont change their bedsheets in the rooms I seen this with my on eyes..
They dont care about any of there Gust all they want is money the have druggies that work in front royal...
Cons
Everything about that group

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aikens Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Aikens Group Reviews by Location