AIM Integrated Logistics Employee Reviews

Good place to finish my career
Driver (Current Employee) –  Struthers, OHJuly 13, 2018
Been here for about 2 1/2 years ,all in all a great place to work .Pay is fair, Insurance is above par ,they make you feel welcome & appreciated also ,equipment is well-maintained .
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Aims not perfect, lol
management has unrealizitic goals
Technician (Former Employee) –  PAApril 24, 2018
The company has to many Chiefs and not enough Indians. They promise training but that is a joke it's just an ego booster for the main instructor. The working employees are the only thing that makes it bearable to work there. Management want you to fix equipment right away but you have to wait on the most basic parts because they don't maintain a good parts inventory.
One of the worst trucking companies to drive for.
Tractor Trailer Operator (Former Employee) –  Girard, OH 44420March 8, 2018
In my experience working at AIM I seen driver's come and go all the time. Every meeting was them telling you how they are going to have to cut the driver pay only to up the pay of the dispatcher and safety personnel. I worked at AIM for four plus years and the pay kept getting worse along with the way the treat their employees when it should work the other way around. I reached my top rate at 34 cents per mile in the first year. There is no opportunity or advancement at this company.
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Everything else
Women aren't that important.
Logistics Clerk (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GADecember 11, 2017
They hire you and create a Clerk job title to keep from paying you a decent wage. I love the people I work with but they got a bargain with me. If they would see that I am an asset they would be able to keep me. But, the men rule.
Pros
Freedom to work 40 hours by noon on Friday and clock out.
Cons
Low pay
Aim services not a good place to work for.
Driver aim services (Former Employee) –  Girard ohOctober 25, 2017
Bent over backwards for this place management are a bunch of liars and I mean a bunch of liars make things up don't have nice equipment its a lie trucks are ran down they don't have enough trucks drivers fighting over the little work they have but go there at your own risk and I'm talking about aim services they part of the company is no good they will tell you any and everything but the truth in was a driver there did everything for this company still got lied too hate all of them.
Pros
Give you uniforms
Cons
Lying managment
Fast pace enviroment
Driver (Current Employee) –  portage InOctober 13, 2017
I like the company and i would be willing to stay but relocation it what i need. I am given the oppurtunity to stay as a retained driver for the company if any accounts near me opens.
Pros
benifits
Cons
contractor based
Blank
Compliance, Safety & Accountability Trainer (Current Employee) –  Girard, OHSeptember 29, 2017
Working with AIM is particularly rewarding provided that a candidate has a clear understanding that the AIM goals are based on good performance, successful results and customer satisfaction.
Long hours, and not paid for sitting to get loaded.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Youngwood, PASeptember 5, 2017
If your new your getting the old equipment. The managers office is a little trailer located inside the Firestone garage in Youngwood. You don't get paid while you wait 3-4 hours to get loaded from the Firestone company. Stay away or if your desperate go for it.
Pros
Cons
Pay, schedule, management, equipment failure.
Good route to drive and company maintained new equipment for drivers to use.
Class A CDL Linehaul Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2017
Management was very deceptive. Client was very unorganized which led to consistent lateness. Management deceptively reassured me of long term job security and stability but after 6 months I woke up one morning with a phone call from management official located a few states away advising me that my route was eliminated. Loyalty no-longer exists in today's workforce regardless of how good of a job you do to make that company money. AIM integrated logistics and other companies are abusing the "at will" law releasing workers without having to have any type of valid reasoning. You have a job on Monday but you can be terminated at any moment and for any reason and be back in the unemployment line by Wednesday and not know why. Let the potential employee BEWARE.
Good company
Truck driver (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJuly 23, 2017
Aim overall is a good company there seems to be a difficulty getting a good competent dispatcher in place which results in waiting for loads on occasion. This is a good company if you want to be home weekends
Pros
decent pay, Good lanes, good hometime
Cons
dispatch issues
Good place to work need some improvements give it a try I did working out so far.
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 11, 2017
This is a good job with a little work on routes and management it could become a better job. I've been here for a good time haven't had any problems except with the routes and days off but they are getting better. You don't know when you working or what routes you have until late afternoon the day of. You don't have no one breathing down your back to get stops done you just go make delivery and pick up a backhaul if assigned. Truck's are nice brand new Volvo and some late model freightliners ( not new). Most of the trailers are in good order. I would recommend this job to anyone who wanna make good money with ok benefits and a relaxed work place. Home time depends on how you run you get a 34 hour reset. They have regional runs with some local stores you are not garented to be local it's a mix of both. The routes are usually overnights home the next day some can be turned same day. There's is some slip seating (boo) probably lost half of you with that. Hope this helps you enjoy your day.
Pros
Good pay, laid back environment.
Cons
Management, days off, schedules
Good Place to Learn
Dispatch Logistic Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCJune 26, 2017
A typical work day is meet the Expectations and being Pro Active with:

Plant Manager, Plant Comptroller, Shipping Managers, Sales, Director of Accounts, Director of Operations, Director of Safety, Shop Foreman, Drivers and Carriers.

Keep the plant flowing smoothly with safety as a priority and keeping up with the loads and reports on a daily basis of scheduling, CPP and CPM.

There is a lot of multi tasking and organizing as you deal with a lot of driver paperwork from their daily trip logs. Must be able to identify customer issues with in the bill of laden and proof of deliveries with daily trailer use and units. keeping in mind of the industry changing DOT laws and regulation.

Also assist the Directors in the Quarterly Safety Meeting with the drivers in promoting the Peoples Net, Safety and Company Policies.

Everyday you are learning new challenges with in the industry or the customer demands and how to best approach different challenges.

The workplace culture is very Driver Oriented but in the end the Customer will dictate everything. The hardest part of the job is leaving the job despite the many challenges.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the customer, drivers and management and meeting the challenges and the friendship built over the years with the brokers/carriers.
Pros
Very flexible with your hours as long as you work hard
Cons
Career advancement and security is not there unless your a driver
New regional management is clueless
Driver (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 12, 2017
New regional Management does not know how to run an account. Constantly not supporting employees instead of helping directly with local management. The attitude is that the company does not care about you.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Poor New Regional Manager
Excellent Company, Lousy management
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Napoleon, OHMay 18, 2017
The company is wonderful. The benefits package is great, and the corporate office really does care about their employees.

The office I worked at, however, was mismanaged and made very poor choices about 'higher ups'. This place is worse than Jr. High when it comes to drama and office politics.

To keep it short, I had to resign over a text message because my boss would not take or return my phone call.

As a clerk, there is a lot to learn but it is a busy and fun job if you like meeting and helping a wide variety of people.
Pros
12 hr shifts mean you're only there 3.5 days a week
Cons
on site management is ineffective and makes no effort to communicate with all employees
Busy
CLERK (Former Employee) –  Napoleon, OHOctober 7, 2016
Very busy work days, checking in truck drivers for almost the full 12 hour shift. Good pay starting out, if you are willing to do the work and like to stay busy, this is a good place to do it. The management isn't always the best, but they are usually fair and helpful with any issues or complaints you might have.
unpredictable
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Girard, OHAugust 6, 2016
no job stability, unstable management
low moral among drivers
equipment unreliable
garage personal shaky
work schedule unfriendly
no paid holidays, no holidays
Pros
non
Cons
bonus
Good place to start your truck driving career
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Girard, OHAugust 1, 2016
I've learned a lot in a short time period . Good place to start your career learning the ropes on being a truck driver. The money is there once you get your feet wet. Typical Mon thru Fri work schedule with weekend off.
Dead End Job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 16, 2016
As a line haul driver on a dedicated account I had the same schedule every day. That was the only good point. No increase in pay at all, what your paid when you start is all that you will ever make. The equipment is horrible. In 22 years of driving I was broke down more with this company in 3 years than in the preceding 19 years combined. Absolutely no communication in this company.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Equipment, no pay increase, no communication.
Don't bother
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Girard, OHMarch 25, 2016
They say no weekends but you do work weekends. 65000 is a joke they forget to tell you you have to load on your 10 hour break. Management is non existent you are just a number. And safety is a joke
Pros
Pay check every week
Cons
Work your butt off for nothing
Personaly I wouldnt recommend this company to anyone.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cressona, PAFebruary 27, 2016
One month ago this job advertised 65000 a year, 55 is a maybe. The equipment is one problem after another. Your treated like your an idiot. There are other jobs, don't waste your time here.
Pros
Home daily, mostly
Cons
Constantly waiting to get in/out of plant, trailer to get loaded, majority of days only pay $150

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIM Integrated Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9