Aimbridge Hospitality Employee Reviews

Laundry/houseman (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 13, 2018
Poor management workers are lazy and the bed bug issues. The person paid the least seems to be the harder workers who don't get recognized for their hard work ethics
Pros
Cons
Low pay lazy wirjers rude nasty management
Hotel overall opinnion
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2018
This is an wonderful hotel, Would love to get better pay ! Would love more diversity at the front desk & in the hotel period, Wish the GM would communicate with the staff more !
Professional and customer driven
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 2, 2018
Aimbridge is a great company that is driven to promote from within. Corporate team is very supportive and let's you be CEO of your own hotel. They let you make the decisions needed to operate a great hotel.
Fine company, provides, good opportunity within their ownership group that features different brands of hotels. Good benefits package
Assistant Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 25, 2018
I can honestly say that I enjoyed working for this company. Once they completed the buyout of the old management/ownership group, they truly so their commitment to the team members at this particular property. They generously allowed us to have early enrollment in house insurance to make sure that we had no interruptions. Once they invested the necessary funds to renovate the hotel and provide a superior product for the employees and guests, the scores began changing. Sure, there will always be hiccups involved but, you can tell that change within the culture was coming. I am sorry that I wasn’t able to truly take advantage of what they had to offer.
Pros
Good benefits, very supportive of team members
Cons
Pay could reflect experience, cost of living
Aimbridge is a solid company!
DUAL AREA DIRECTOR OF SALES (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJuly 24, 2018
Plenty of flexibility to do my job. Empower employees to make decisions. Regional team is highly credible and respectable in their roles. Consistently support on property managers.
Pros
growing company. Regional team is supportive
Productive workplace
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 25, 2018
Nice inbetween from slow work day to fast. Meet different individuals and create a bond with regulars. Management shows in special ways to show their appreciation.
Pros
Each day van be a new adventure.
Just be careful
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJune 22, 2018
Their explination of pay is very vauge.....for a reason. (Mainly OEM managers). Benifits are poor ($100 doctor copays on highest level insurance- Force 90 day supply prescrips. etc- NO HOLIDAYS PAID OR OFF. They never gave us a handbook after requested multiple times by entire department. They care about the $ and do not provide tools needed like collateral or fixes to hotels.
Cons
Healthcare, Management, Benefits, Company Morale, Minimal follow up or explination from HR requests (From Aimbridge HR).
It's a job
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  californiaJune 20, 2018
Hotel perks are nice, corporate culture is a bit stuffy though. A lot of higher-ups from other parts of the country that line-workers may or may not ever meet.
Do not work here
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 16, 2018
This is one of the worst companies. You have to be employed one year before you receive PTO. The corporate department was the WORST. Upper management had no idea what they were doing. There is a lot of manual work when it could be easily done electronically. Drama lives & breaths at this company. Very unprofessional!
Pros
Discounts on hotels
Cons
They will lie to your face & stab you in the back.
Good people at the hotels
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXJune 13, 2018
The management company and the owners basically run slum hotels. Not sure how they are able to keep their brands. Promises made to repair properties not kept
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Awful owners
Review
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 4, 2018
Long work days, minimal compensation, lack of appreciation, need to hire more people. Work load is excessive per employee, when complaints are made they are ignored. Management claims to "be there for help, open door policy" however follow through is nonexistent. When working weekends lunch is sometimes provided. Insurance coverage is limited. No maternity leave. Flexible vacation is a pro. 401K matching.
Company
Executive Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 28, 2018
Very friendly and very well trained. Greeted people took care of the people needs. Maintain clear and efficient communication and coordination with the Front Office and other departments of the hotel.
Worst Upper management I have ever seen ! Ever !
Assistant Manager Retail (Former Employee) –  Stillwater okMay 18, 2018
This is the worst managed place aimbridge hospitality has. The Family Dollar management team has no idea how to manage the staff. HR is incompetent and does not assist the employees. They need a new staff. They expect you to devote your life to family Dollar all the while treating you like dirt . They stick untrained employees in management positions and them write them up because of a mistake due to a lack of training . Expect you to worked unlimited hours and days and split shift when short staffed . Which they are regularly because of the terrible work environment . Only take this job if you have to or to use a stepping stone to the next . I feel this way and I wasn't even fired . I just quit do the toxicity of the work place.
Pros
Cons
limited break and no insurance
Find something better
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 15, 2018
I worked with this company for a total of two months and I would never want to work there again. They were very unconcerned with their employees and their health. I got an ear infection in both ears, hardly being able to hear anything anyone said and they still expected me to work the front desk, where listening to a guest is key. When I came in to let the manager know I was unable to work due to family emergency, the manager was awful with communicating if this would effect my attendance. And when I volunteered to leave early, due to being overstaffed one evening, that effected my attendance as well. It was a horrible company.
Unsupportive team all around
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMay 15, 2018
Management not supportive, HR seems to only want to cover their a**es and not as helpful as they try to come off as. Sloppy management in multiple departments which leads to many unhappy guests yelling in your face while management gives a "not my problem" attitude. Other reviews are similar.. there are a lot of companies out there so I'd look elsewhere. Wish I had in the first place
dancing giving out award. giving out trips and some good food.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMay 10, 2018
my typical day is fun with coworkers starting off with breakfast in the morning, then going to meeting which can be fun some time,what i learn is it all about team work when we all work together the work is well done, the culture is good we have a lot of different culture where we learn off each other.the hardest part is when we have a full house and lest people to clean the rooms so that when team work comes in.the most enjoyable part is when we all get together having fun partying every year.
The Hilton airport property
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 5, 2018
Honestly this is by far the worst job I’ve been there many years with no advancement and under 1.00 raise . Run as fast as you can . The hotel is run down and management plays favorites with friends
Pros
Cons
No break too much work
Terrible Management and HR team needs new people
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 17, 2018
This is the worst managed place aimbridge hospitality has. The management team has no idea how to manage the staff. HR is incompetent and does not assist the employees. They need a new staff.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Terrible management
Great
Account Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 1, 2018
Learned more here than any other company I have worked for. I have learned teamwork and leading my own meetings to help with the overall goal for success for our company.
Fun Place
Bartender/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 26, 2018
You can make a lot of money if you have good customer service skills. The overall management where I worked was not as professional as one would assume. The supervisor that was directly over me was awesome and cared about his employees. Overall it was a good place to work.