AINS, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Amazing
Asset Management Consultant (Team Lead) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 11, 2018
I love this company.
A company that consistently recognizes their employees and continuously provides a team oriented atmosphere in which you are surrounded by colleagues who are always willing to assist.
Terrible place to work
Senior Federal Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDMarch 24, 2018
Management (Owner and Chief Operating Officer) are the worse I have ever worked for/with. Mid level and lower tier employees are excellent. CEO micromanages, then denies involvement. Owner will give you opportunities to anything and everything but provides no training, no mentoring. Will put unqualified people in position of responsibility. Benefits and Salaries are above industry standards. If you do not know everything before you go there, they will provide no infrastructure for learning, you must do it on your own by asking people that may or may not help you and if you are caught by the owner, you risk being fired.
Pros
Above average salaries
Cons
Worst management ever
Great Growing Company
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJanuary 6, 2015
Love the company and people...Great place to work. Lot of experienced knowledgeable and encouraging people on the team who work and have fun
Good People
Account Executive/ Product, Marketing Support (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJuly 2, 2012
I have learned more in the time at AINS than I have collectively in my 8 years in different job settings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AINS, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

AINS, Inc Reviews by Location