Air Ambulance Worldwide Employee Reviews

Terrible Unsafe
Flight Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 11, 2019
I would not recommend this company. Very unsafe, many near fatal situations. They place people in position with little to no training. Unable to convince them to move to CriticalCare protocols and equipment to care for those patients. You will not only place your life in jeopardy but your license as well. Multiple lawsuits pending! Paramedic’s untrained to use ventilators or how to care for critical patient. No requirement Fp-c or CFRN.
Pros
Few good people left
Cons
Safety, pay vs hours, poor protocols, and uncaring management all about the money
Best company for which I've ever worked!
Flight RN (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 22, 2018
I love working with Air Ambulance. The owner, management, office staff, pilots, maintenance crew and the entire medical team are like one big happy family. My immediate supervisor - director of medical services - is the best boss with whom I have had the privilege of working.
Pros
Team, management, flexibility, travel
Cons
Stressful work at times
Great place to work!
Flight Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 15, 2017
I would like to see this company hire full time crew members with the option of having benefits included. This company has great growing potential. Keeping the employees happy will help make this company even more successful
Pros
Great atmosphere to work in.
Cons
Not a full time position being offered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Ambulance Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.

Air Ambulance Worldwide Reviews by Job Title