Air Choice One Pay & Benefits reviews

Horrible Place to work . They do not care about their employees
Customer service/ ramp agent (Former Employee) –  Saint LouisJune 19, 2019
I was yelled and screamed at in the middle of the airport for a rule I wasn’t aware of. I let the manager know that I understand and I’m sorry for breaking a rule but that he is not to yell at me like that. He then got on his phone to the station manager about how he “wants my a** fired” .A few days before there was a snow storm and my babysitter called off and I couldn’t find another last min so I couldn’t make it in. I explained this to them they seemed understanding. A few days after the blow up after I finished my shift they fired me due to me calling off on the snow day. Said I could have cake in since the snow didn’t last long. This manager had only been with the company for a few days and I’d been there for months. I never had a complaint only praises until new management took over.
Great job with great people
Customer service agent/Ground Security Coordinator (Current Employee) –  IowaOctober 24, 2017
Air Choice One is a great place to work as a ramp agent or other ground crew. The pilots are often pompous and treat the ground crews poorly but management makes up for that. Given no more than is required of us it pays fairly at the smaller stations. If you do your job well and don't cut corners you will be treated very well by management. Also ACO prefers to promote from within which is an excellent bonus.
Pros
Healthcare for full time agents, decent pay, good coworkers
Cons
No vision insurance, working in all whether conditions.
Good time building
Pilot (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 30, 2017
Fun routes
Good people
Good place to work if you are low time and looking to build hours and experience
They also have in house training program
Cons
Only paid for flight hours, training unpaid, medical unpaid
You are supposed to be honest... Right
Customer Service Agent/Ground Security Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 23, 2017
Wages and benefits are ok for a college person, but not to live on your own. It seems stations and managers talk good to one another's face. Not organized from station to station. Enjoyed serving passengers and Pilots. Nice when management acknowledges you as a coworker. Seems they promote within, which is good.
Don't try to help or be nice to passengers that certain people don't like, you will be "reprimanded", and no one cares what the truth really is. But overall if you are looking for a temp job, learn all you can, be nice, do your job following all the rules of company and FAA.
Pros
Job
Cons
Too much gossip