Air Comm Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
confidential
Director of Finance and Administration (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 2, 2018
Due to confidentiality agreements this needs to remain confidential. There is no information to be disclosed.There are other former employees who might be in a position to share their perspective.
Was a great place to work
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJanuary 11, 2018
I was provided with many opportunities to advance within the company. During my tenure I worked directly with the CEO, Executive Vice Presidents as well as Directors through my assistance in multiple departments expanding my knowledge in all areas of the business industry.
Pros
Lots of fun company events
Cons
New management
Challenging & Interesting Work
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 5, 2017
Air Comm because of the size offers its employees an opportunity to learn & become involved in all aspects of the business. To develop and manufacture components used on airplanes & helicopters presents exciting and innovative challenges. Co-workers from various departments work as a team to solve problems and brainstorm. Training and education are encouraged and provide opportunities for career and personal growth.
Growing company is progressing
Designer (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 26, 2017
This is a small company going through growing pains. Work is currently very challenging with substantial demands on its employees. Management is doing a good job to maintain schedules but are limited with leadership roles. Opportunities for advancement are department dependent but tuition reimbursement is available. Salaries are comparable and available benefits are notable.
Fun place to work with great people
Accounting Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 25, 2017
I have worked at Air Comm for just over a year, and I am very happy there. The people are wonderful: helpful and friendly. I have learned some new skills, and I am learning more every day.

My management team is very supportive, and it is fun working with teams across the company. However, sometimes projects pile up and I have to work later than expected.
Pros
Great culture of appreciation and recognition, opportunities to learn new skills
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Fun work environment with opportunity to learn
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 24, 2017
Working at Air Comm has been a really fun experience for me. I get to work with my hands all day, and there are many challenges. I get to use the skills I learned in college, and find new ways to implement them. They offer competitive pay, personal time off, as well as vacation time. Looking forward to many years to come.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, paid breaks, good crew of people to work with
Transitional growth, new product line with lots of OT.
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  ColoradoMay 24, 2017
We've combined two companies into one facility within the last 5 months. Along with the shipping of new product lines. So we are experiencing a great deal of growing pains. The dust is starting to settle and It's been exciting learning and cross training but we're not done yet. We've gone through employee turn over and have many new faces. Design culture is lacking. And again, lots of over time.
Pros
20 minute breaks. Pay is starting to rise. Like the people.
Cons
Growing pains. Organizational flow.
good place to work
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 24, 2017
very decent place to work,frendly people,hours are great,management strives to accommodate their employees concerns, after several years of service,still enjoy learn build up a lot of different airplane/helicopter systems. the management also promote a good learning culture of all employees, realy fun plece to work.
Is an enjoyable place to work with many learning opportunities.
Production Technician II (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 23, 2017
Air Comm is an enjoyable place to work. The management strives to accommodate their employees concerns, as well as accept ideas and suggestions in a growing company. The management also promotes a good learning culture for all employees. The hardest part of the job seems to be getting parts in a timely manner and engineering support when needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning to build environmental systems for aircraft.
Lots of Opportunity
Admin (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 23, 2017
Working at ACC gave me ample opportunity to use different aspects of my experience to bear on solving company challenges. Its a relatively flat organization and you work with people all over the org chart. There is a lot going on, but if you like variety, and a changing landscape, then this might be the environment for you. It is more appealing to self motivated and self sufficient type of person.
Pros
Good place to put your experience to work
Cons
Sometimes extra hours are needed to finish a task or project
good work enviorment
Assembler/Production (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 23, 2017
very decent place to work at, friendly work environment, hours are great, engineering needs to be involved more, all tooling is provided, get to build up a lot of different airplane/helicopter EVAP systems.
Pros
very flexible work hours. great work environment
Cons
Medical is very high
Productive work place
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 3, 2013
good place to work with a school schedule
Learned how to build Air conditioners
Management Needs some education
co-workers need more education
The hardest part of the job is that there is not enough planning
Good Company but
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 29, 2013
Company is great. People are great. After a few years of being with the company they seem to have loss focus of promoting with in and using the resources within the company to better the company. They're on a good path but need focus more on the what they advance in their people over consistently hiring outside sources.
Pros
Easy going environment. Small company so everyone helps everyone
Cons
Ability to grow is limited. No training programs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Comm Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Air Comm Corporation Reviews by Location