Air General Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Working Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 9, 2018
Ability to work with different people, who truly care and are willing to go the extra mile for their co-worker. Enjoyable and interesting work environment.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Explaining delays to customers
Don't go this place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2018
This place is a joke, they need to learn how to manage of all employees. It seens like corporate does not care. They do whatever they want, there is no direction to follow up.
Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver International Airport, COAugust 27, 2018
If you enjoy working for as a shipping and receiving company, day and night around the clock with lots of overtime, then this company is for you. Lots of training and lots of work mainly for international cargo and passenger airlines
Lots of communication very polite
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33614July 26, 2018
If it was not because they lost the contract I would still be there. Unfortunately there was to much double crossing and no respect for the individual as far as managers respecting females.
Pros
They rewarded employees for great job
Cons
If they said you can leave early to save payroll, they would not fix yoyr attendance. HR was very rude.
Not all that it seems
Cargo Agent (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2018
Working at Air General originally was okay. But its poorly managed. There is no chain of command. Management is a joke. No back bone easily ran over. Employees want to be more on the friend / family side versus business. Its all just a joke. Waste of time and employment.
Pros
Steady check
Cons
Everything about it
Fun work place
Cargo Agent\Clerk (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 9, 2018
The easiest days are Sunday through Tuesday the busiest days are Wednesday through Saturday. Its a enjoyable place to work each department normally work and stick together. You will know the management team . You will learn a lot of information about airplanes.
Pros
Knowledge of airplane
Cons
Working in different types of weather
favoritism
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 4, 2018
If you are not considered one of their favorites then this job is not suitable for you. worked for the company over 3 years. They do not look at hard working employees. the lazy ones get most praise. I recommend looking elsewhere for employment. The pay isn't worth the workload. Level of professionalism and organization is very poor. The company is micromanaged.
Ambiante de Trabajo Agradable
Warehouse Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 4, 2018
Es una empresa donde puedes desarrollar muchas destrezas y crecer laboral mente .
Air general
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2018
Air general would be a great company if they had organization and if they get rid of some of the managers and coordinator's that cause the issues in the work place.
Pros
You lose weight if you working and meet great co-workes
Cons
Managment team is unorganized and unprofessional
Fun place to work when you know how to do it
Screening Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJune 3, 2018
Overall it's a fun place to work, coworkers are ready to help you in your tasks, I should like to be paid a little bit more. I should like to have the proper training and a raise in my job's position due to my education.
Keeps you on your toes.
Warehouse Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 30, 2018
It was fun working there. it always challenged me to be better. It does keep you on your toes sometimes, but I preferred it that way. My managers were very understanding and you could go to them with basically any problem or concern.
Good place to work with friendly staff and co-workers.
Cargo Agent (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 18, 2018
Day starts off with unloading our first truck with pallet jacks, scan the mail. By then we will be moving freight around the warehouse for pick ups. Then we have a couple of trucks to unload and load. at the end of the night a little data entering of the cargo,freight and mail was processed for the day.
Air General
Cargo Agent/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 25, 2018
I used to love this job but the manager sucks and we were always short staffed. Only complaint is there was a ton of down time with nothing to keep staff busy.
It was a fun place but management sucked
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 10, 2018
I loved the work and people but management sucked. I was on a 3 man post by myself at times and if anything happened it would fall on me. How and why if the post is not manned correctly. Also there was no room for call out emergencies,I tried once and got threatened so I resigned.
Pros
Kept u busy and you met nice people
Cons
Pay sucks for all the work you do
Fun place to work.
Warehouse management (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 6, 2018
Fifty hours plus work week. Overtime opportunities available. They will train you and give you certificates to help with career advancement. Solid immediate supervisor. Fun place to work.
Pros
training
Cons
only temporary
Buen grupo de trabajo
wharehouse agent (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2018
Se necesita trabajar más en la comunicación, y la estabilidad laboral.
This place is a joke
Cargo Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 18, 2018
I will never in life for this company agin and it’s sad how they pay and treat people . You better off standing at the red light and asking cars for money
Wouldn’t recommend
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 15, 2018
I highly advise people not to work at Air General at CLT airport management is terrible. They overwork the good ones. We get lied to about our pay raise management says 6 months but you don’t get it within 6 months. Management is all wrong
Its a quick-pace relax place to work. We have our busy times and we have our times when things slow down. The people is real cool real diverse.
Warehouse General Laborer (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 5, 2018
You go into work and check the computers. And check what as to go out to the planes. Then you have supervisors telling what the trucks are getting and you have to go find it in the warehouse and most lily forklift it in there truck. Work culture is really good once you complete all your jobs pretty laid back. The hardest part is having to remember all those numbers when we at the peak of our day. The best part of the job is the people i work with we ar really close.
Never again
Cargo Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 5, 2018
The management is a joke, lots of favoritism, no one do their job titles and do whatever they pleased, company vehicle crash 4 times within a month which was brand new, lots of harassment issues that never get situated and constantly getting yelled at of different shift work not being done which we have nothing to do with
Pros
Smoke break whenever you want
Cons
manger, co-workers, supervisor