Airbnb Employee Reviews

FUn place to work
Client Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 7, 2019
AIrbnb was a lot of fun and easy to maintain client information. THey provide you with all the tools you need to succeed. The workplace culture is based upon making the employee comfortable.
Fun work place
Assistant Host (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAMarch 7, 2019
Loved working with air BNB host. Flexible hours. Host was starting up her own air BNB so I assisted with remodeling and cleaning up as well as helping guests around the area.
Nice but eh
Housekeeper Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2019
It was great at times but had to constantly clean no matter what, mainly the places were great but most were nasty and disgusting. Can’t deal anymore with Airbnb
Host
Superhost (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2019
Airbnb gave me the income I needed so that I could focus on my small business. I feel gratitude toward the company for providing this opportunity. I worked very hard at hosting and it paid off.
Great opprotunity to earn income at home with great guests.
Airbnb Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAFebruary 6, 2019
Absolutely a great experience. Great support from Airbnb. Guests are very good. It's been a fabulous experience. Pleasure to host guests and exceed their expectations.

You make your own schedule and accept and prep for guests as you wish. Keep place clean, maintained and guests happy.
Pros
Great experiences and meet people from all over the world.
Cons
Poor guests but only happens a few times a year.
Genuinely interesting work with great work facilities
Customer support and data entry (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 21, 2019
I would love to work for Airbnb again, as they provided an amazing opportunity to learn and progress through the company. They provided both challenging work and the resources to accomplish my tasks.

At this location other amenities were provided, such as a cafeteria, and several optional breaktime activities, such as ping pong and a beanbag game.
Productive and fun workplace
Cleaner and house keeper (Former Employee) –  Airbnb houseJanuary 19, 2019
Is a good job, but doesn’t have too many hours to work. I’m looking for a job to work hard, improve my English, meet people and have challenges. It’s important to grow.
surveys
customer service experience (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 16, 2019
It a great job but unfortunately your job depends on surveys. The customers control your job, if you are assisting a customer with respect and are showing empathy it gets thrown out the window because if the customer is unhappy they will take it out on you and turn around and give you a horrible feedback. knowing that this can affect your job , knowing tht the feedback is not directly pointed towards you, but getting low scores due to situations like this will lose you your job and its unfair, especially if most of your scores are high.
Pros
pay
Cons
surveys
Not a healthy place to work
Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2019
They set false expectations when you get hired tell you there is plenty of advancement opportunities but there isn't any. They will make changes that affect and tell you last minute. If you need to work part time if your reason it not good enough or doesn't involve bettering your education they will not allow you to be part time. They tell you about getting a raise in pay but you are not able to due to the position you have so you never get a raise. They lie to you when they tell you nothing will ever change with your schedule then they will make the change without letting you know. Worst management I have ever had or worked for.
Pros
Cons
Management sucks, they don't know how to run a call center, the work environment is to stressful, and they tell you to care about the customer when they don't care about there employs
Na
Customer Service And Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 4, 2019
An overall terrible place to work. higher ups care bout nothing but themselves. continuously stressing you out by forcing more work then anyone could possibly handle.
Host (Former Employee) –  PhilaJanuary 1, 2019
Good side income for students and non students to get money to pay for rent and tuition fee. Need to do more research and study. Never meet with any representative
Fun Job
Host (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 1, 2019
Enjoyed getting to briefly know guests from all over the world. The job was very interesting from initial contact to departure. Most guest were outstanding!
Pros
Meeting new people
Don't work here
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 27, 2018
I would not work here well for the Sutherland company because it was too many rules compare to the actual Airbnb culture. The management team is horrible. If you're not one of their friends then you have to work 10 times harder to get where you want to be in that company. There were too much favoritism at the location to where it made it physically impossible to want to work there. I would recommend working directly for Airbnb but not for a 3rd party company.
Excellent work at Airbnb
Sr. JIRA Service Desk Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 27, 2018
Very supportive, Collaborative, excellent environment to work, 40 hrs of work,super flexible. Team was great to work. All good in Airbnb, No complaints.:) It was privilege for me to work in Airbnb.
Best way to explore freelance.
Host (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 24, 2018
You're in control of Evey, you decide how much your potential is. The only thing most travelers ask for is a quiet and clean space to rest. The opportunity is endless. You get to meet people from all over the world and we they're very grateful you're accepting them in your home for less money than a hotel or motel would charge them. If you do this full time and take pride into setting up the room and place as comfortable as possible keeping others in mind instead of yourself the reviews they leave after they leave your place is what is going to make you the most income.
Pros
Cons
N/a
Something New
Hospitality (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 30, 2018
Great for hosting your own hotel that beats prices of expensive prices of other. It's great to meet guests from different states and countries from around the world and give them the hospitality they need.
A good place to work but a hard place to advance
Customer Experience (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 10, 2018
A good place to work, but a hard place to advance if you start in customer service. They care about you as people, but management is not always ready to deal with issues that arise.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch, free health insurance, flexibility
Great company culture and fun place to work at
Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 25, 2018
Life-work balance is good.
Very flexible woke place and hours.
Coworkers are willing to help each other.
They offer free meals and very healthy snacks.
This is a self run business with the extensive help of Airbnb's help and superb culture.
Owner Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia Falls, MTOctober 20, 2018
I do the work of renting my home and setting the price. I also maintain a clean, private and well kept atmosphere. Airbnb helps with anything I need. They have an online program that is near genius.
Pros
I set my price and work at home
Cons
this company is very beneficial and i advise anybody who is trying to make some quick money to apply for this company.
air bnb (Former Employee) –  Arizona, AZOctober 18, 2018
a typical day at work would be, cleaning the pool, doing the dishes, doing the laundry and the bed sheets all throughout the house, as well as fixing any shower heads or door handles that need fixing. managment was great for me because i worked with a family member. workplace culture is okay its just a regular everyday job. The hardest part of the job is fixing the pool filters and cleaning them. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you finish your work and get to see a nice clean house before walking out
Pros
Short days depending on how fast you work
Cons
some days there could be a lot that needs to be done