Airport Terminal Management Employee Reviews

Good job to have for first time airport workers
LAX - Wheelchair Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 15, 2019
The job itself is fairly easy and exciting if you like talking to people on a day to day basis and making tips. Your allowed to choose your schedule and hours ,but then it's changed by management to meet their needs (this way they don't have to pay you overtime). Another bad thing is the overly competitive and jealous coworkers that want the "good flights" and believe they should be able get away with everything because they have more seniority therefore they can slack while you struggle to do all the hard work, the bad thing is that management lets it slide too. Most management is cool and relax except for the few that take everything personal if you don't want to do them a favor.
terrible management
Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 14, 2019
this job is not hard and they pay good, but the company is not ran properly made an complaint on my direct manager for harassing me and puting his hands on me.i took all proper channels and documented everything and they still allowed this manager to work while investigation was going. Since this person build relationships within the company he was not terminated and i left the company voluntarly. proceeding with lawsuit.
Wheelchair agent
Wheelchair Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 26, 2019
Management is poor too much favoritism. Won’t take lunch and breaks at the last hour of your shift. Dispatchers don’t know how to talk to people. Drama drama with this company it’s worth your time. Would come up with ridiculous rules they try so hard to be professional that they end up looking so unprofessional. You will be just wasting your time with this company. Will fired people who doesn’t deserve to get fired.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Short breaks, favoritism, drama, poor management
Good pay
ATM assistant supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 5, 2019
Good pay. Good work environment. Good hours. Paid time off. Working environment. Good training. Understanding on hours. A lot of overtime given. Good benefits.
Pros
Good pay
Not worth your time
Wheelchair Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2019
If they don’t want you working for them anymore, management will constantly harass and write you up over anything until they get rid of you. Favoritism at its finest; took my lunch and breaks together an HOUR before it was ever time for me to actually clock out and go home. I felt harassed every time I went to work, horrible work environment. the job itself wasn’t bad I loved passengers, ITS the people. Management, annoying dispatchers who nag every chance they get. unprofessionalism is this companies MO. They can careless about the people they hire you’re disposable to them.
Pros
Tips, sweet passengers.
Cons
Don’t get benefits until after a year. Poor management, low pay, drama, drama, drama
Management is horrible
Security/wheelchair agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 10, 2019
Management is horrible they don't care about their employees they have us working for long hours with out breaks, we don't usually get our break until we are about to clock out it's just poorly ran. They also skip verbal, and written warnings they go straight to final warnings, they tell you one thing and then when you bring it up they act like they never said it. your considered a no call no show if for example your supposed to call 4 hrs prior to calling off so if you call off at 4.05 hrs before your shift it's considered late and now your a no call no show and your also getting a write up a final at that.
Pros
The actual co-workers are cool.
Cons
Don't get breaks until end of shift, management is horrible, you get written up for every little thing, very unorganized, pay sucks, management likes to take advantage of employees that don't know their rights, No grace period.
not worth for a long term
Administrator Clerk (Former Employee) –  APSOctober 7, 2018
The management is horrible and me and my co worker couldn't stand it. The way they twist what they said is beyond the imagination and everything is slow.
At least you are paying nothing for the benefits.
Pros
free benefits
Cons
poor management, not enough salary, inefficient staffs
always busy
PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 18, 2018
Working at the airport is addicting. You meet many new people of different backgrounds. You learn the entire work area, from sales to boarding. Fast paced.
Pros
Insurance is optional
Cons
No break room.
Fun work place
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 6, 2018
ATM is a great agency to work for. Great management, the paying is great, and they work with your schedule really well. If you were to ever have an issue with your schedule thy will work with you.
Pros
Paying is great
Cons
No benefits
Its a very productive job and profession as a Agent at The airport i like it.
Consurtiam customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 27, 2018
I like the airport because it's very easy is hard working is creative productive very positive atmosphere I like I like the position as an agent I would like to move and have an opportunity to move up in management I like it a lot I like the opportunity I like working with L.A.W.A.
Pros
The pro its very safe.
Cons
Lunch i think there to short.
Great place to learn
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 15, 2017
Pros: Learn everything there has to do with the airline and airport.
Good stepping stone if you want to move around the airport.

Con: Job security and management
Great Employer
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  LAXJune 17, 2015
My previous employer is one of the company that i am always looking forward to work with. They have provided an excellent training to improved our daily experiences.
Professionnal environment
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 19, 2012
Typically day to day shcedules needed to be double checked to ensure full staff was arriving, if not, accomodate the daily schedule to best fit the amount of passengers that would be expected. As tenants 100% professionalism was required to maintain structure within the lounge and guarantee great service.
Pros
hourly rate
Cons
no healthcare, swing shift