Airport Terminal Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
enjoyed the customer service and working with the customers
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 17, 2018
I really enjoy working there but when the metro was been worked on it cost me all most $200.00 one week to get home,
But as for as working I really enjoyed it
Cool
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 16, 2018
Loved working at the airport . I loved seeing all the flight attendants come in. Also the Pilots
It was a really good job. You could always see the planes
Worst Place to work ever
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 31, 2018
The people are really cool, but the hours sucks. They had me working from 4 am to 2:30. I had school at the time as well so you already know i wasnt feeling this job. It was too much for me.
Pros
2 hour break, pay
Cons
hours, no sleep
Fun work place
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Clayton County, GAJuly 30, 2018
My typical day at the airport was being and so many differnt cultures and the work place i absolutely was the best vibe tge supervisors and nice and great to get alone with
Pros
Loving people
Cons
No healthcare
Productive work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 28, 2018
When I was working at the airport I was responsible for stocking back up and taking care of the customers with great customer service. I was also responsible for being clocked in on time, including shift change.
Pros
Free lunch, work alone
Cons
Lack of communication
Fun
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJuly 24, 2018
The airport is a fun and exciting place to work. You never know what Interesting people younwill run into. You hear amazing stories from amazing people from all over the world.
Pros
Fun and exciting
Cons
Slow in between flights
Exciting enviornment with diverse crew memebers
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Flushing, NYJuly 5, 2018
working for ATS is definitly exciting and intersting. starting off part time the hours jump around alot and shifts can become extended for long periods of time forcing you to spend the night at work, working part time in my opinion isnt worth it unless youre ok with working past your shift without the possibility of making over time for it.
the crew is open to giving direction and management is good to you.
a typical day at work is the flight comes in on time or slightly delayed and you walk the plane in, service the plane as stated in the job description and tow the plane out for take off. fairly simple and if youre ok with physical work youll enjoy the work out and fast pace of it.
Pros
the experience
Cons
hours worked
Not the best benefits package
Customer Service Agent - American Airlines (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJuly 1, 2018
The benefits at this company are not the best and they do not pay very well. I could have stood at a street corner twirling signs and made more money per hour.
Exciting place to work and very physical with extreme caution must be exhibited at all times for a safe environment.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJune 25, 2018
Overall great place to work which was a team environment and very fast paced when the aircraft came into the terminal and preparing aircraft for take off. The Unprofessional encounters employees
endured from the manager was the only uncomfortable aspect of this job for most but my maturity level cause a personal peace at all times.
Pros
Good pay, learning environment, and physical, with customer service portions of the job descriptions
Cons
Degrading management style by the manager.
HR Office work
HR Employee Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 21, 2018
The company offers little chance for advancement. Most upper level positions were attained from the outside. The staff is professional, production focused and comfortable to work with. File management was the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Location of the office. Comfortable office space.
Cons
Filing up keep. The filing is endless and not automated.
Unsatisfactory review
Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  csusbJune 19, 2018
unorganized and under trained please ask me anymore the company
i think the company is under a class action law suit for hours working in the company
Pros
job security
Cons
no advancement
Okay to work for
Safety officer groomer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 18, 2018
They provide training, benefits, and career progression. Incentives for good workers. Workplace culture was good and friendly. Pay was low but management was fair.
don't work here
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 17, 2018
your typical day sucks no body shows up to work, so you have to work your but off, I didn't learn nothing cause the company can't train people right, the mangers like the supervisors are lazy also the crew chiefs so your doing all the work while they are sitting in the break room. the work place culture sucks there is to many back stabbers, and fake people working there they would throw you under the bus if they could, the hardest part on the job is dealing with the supervisors and crew chiefs, the most enjoyable part of the joy is the end of your shift.
Pros
nothing
Cons
supervisors
I never work at airport
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MIJune 16, 2018
I never worked at a airport, I can not fairly answer these questions due to the fact I know nothing about that industry. It is not the kind of work place that I am in search of.
Terrible..No Training
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 14, 2018
Everyone gets hired in at part time and 20 hours per week at one dollar above minimum wage. You might possible move to full time after a year. There is very little training, they expect you to know your job perfectly after the first week. Very, very, poor management.
You also have to pay a $400 security deposit for your badge and uniforms. They take this out of your check at 6% each week. Also they hire everyone that they interview because they cannot keep anyone there, everyone quits pretty much right away. This goes for all jobs applied for.
Pros
Cons
Tiny paychecks
Good experience
Ramp Lead (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2018
A typical day at ATS would include back to back planes with a little arguing and disagreements going on.
The most enjoying part of the day when everything is together and everybody is on the same page with no delays of the flights and no arguing. It has its up's and down's and its a every week paying job.
So much work for such little money
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJune 7, 2018
I use to work 4 different airlines in an 8hr shift or less. That means running to bathroom change uniforms or there were days where I was told its okay to wear my Sun Country shirt to check in American Airline flights because there were no more AA shirts to give. I felt embarrassed, I confused passengers with my shirt...its a nut house. They required so much and when we met requirements and pushed on time flights it still wasn't good enough to atleast hear a "Good job team".
Pros
Air conditioning in Airport
Cons
Miserable long time employees that train you, low pay, treated like just a number not a person.
Great place to work.
RAMP AGENT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 5, 2018
The typical work day was always interesting. Depending on the weather and the flight schedule, no day was ever the same. Everyday brought up a different situation.
great employees
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 2, 2018
pays less for dangerous duties to be done but its a great company it gets u to actual airlines permanently and employess and managers are easy to communicate with
Pros
Free travels
Cons
pay
Wonderful job bad management
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLMay 30, 2018
I loved my job there but the management is very bad. They do not care if you have family emergency's they want you to be all about ATS the supervisors on the actual ramp were good very helpful in teaching you different things. It is higher management that is horrible very disrespectful to you.