Airport Terminal Services

Airport Terminal Services Employee Reviews

This is a good job to work if the company is good as well
I have to say that it is not a bad job unless your company is big enough to give u more hours and more work. Unfortunately I found myself in a new company with no full time or over time and am still stuck in part time. This would be fine if I was not in need of more income. Over all its still really good just not my company GSI in particular.
Pros
Decent begin and end times
Cons
Not enough hours for some companys
Cool
It’s a good job and they give u really good hours and also The coworkers or very nice and respectful. Some of the managers or nice and cool. And some of them or rude
Airport terminal Services
This company is not a really busy airline they don't work with your schedule or days off here matter here every month is a different schedule different days off all the time alot of people leave this company because this company doesn't give people alot of hours is good for someone new who start working at the airport as there first job.
Average Company
I enjoyed working with most of the people I worked with, but the company made no effort to accommodate employees. I did not hate working there, but did not feel appreciated there. Overworked and understaffed. There were almost no employee rights except for the state mandated Oregon sick time law.
A typical day at work
A typical day working at LAX was fast. I was 7 months pregnant and cleaning planes so i had to keep up the pace with fellow employees. Going up and down the jet bridge to secure cleaning products and going through customs was a bit of a hassle but i didn’t complain. Great experience overall
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Employees
Very interested in the Aviation industry and the company that has wonderful workers. But you must be a hard worker to last in this company ..fast past work & multi-tasking is a must multitask
Pros
Pay
Cons
Amount of work
Good company to dip your feet in and then move to an airline. Only reason to get this job.
Manager is petty and childish only looks out for himself lax82 manager doesn know basic sop. Hr doesnt help gm is a ghost. Supervisors and co workers are the only good thing about working g with this company. Payroll is a joke. Have to keep track of your hours because they will short you on your check. Moving up withing the company either someone gets fired or you have to suck up to manager.
An awesome place to work!
Just like any Job, It requires effort and learn your role. Hours will fluctuate from time to time due to the Airline industry. But, once you learn your role it's rewarding!

ATS is a great place for employment. One Must have a positive mindset.

The airline industry is a 24 - 7 - 365 days open.

I enjoy working for ATS
Love to work with them
Love this company wonderful environment and everyone was so friendly specially management was awesome loved it feels great to work with them like family
The Airport
I worked Everyday from 7am to 2am to at the airport I was always on time and I was really focused at work . I really loved going to work because it’s something I have fun doing I love to work
Ramp agent
Customer Service, Operate City Vehicle, walk 8 hours a day, Physical Labor includes lifting, bending, Shoveling, Pushing and Pulling. Work alone or with a group. Taking lead and giving directions. Work in Outdoor Environment includes inclement weather and extreme temperatures. Follow safety procedures far as safety helmet, safety vest, and safety gloves. Operating a company equipment, machinery, and vehicles safely on and off from company property.
I never worked here
I do not know why this is showing that I worked here so I have nothing to say in this box. I have never worked for this company before. till i get to 150
Trash😭
Throw the whole company away they lost a contract one time they are gonna loose it again. Managers are trash they don’t know how to talk to people, never a lot of employees. Sometimes you’ll be the only one working a flight
Bags
A job with a lot of pressure but very fun always keeping you on your toes. A lot of lessons online though and every month was bit annoying. Overall very cool and enjoyable experience.
Varies
My experiance with this company looks like a new company that has some adjustments and obstacles to overcome. It has shown the ability to thrive but im not certain it will be long term.
Pros
Its a Job
Cons
Lack of order and communication
Learn for all security they have
Primarily follow the most security protocols they have for be working at the Airport. enjoy to offer a good customer service.Also to take care of the aircraft as soon is in the landing area.
What stands out
The fact that we are family and we all respect each other...

The bad that stands out is the fact that we r short almost everyday and we have to work harder than we should have to.
Its a very good environment
In the beginning a causal day would be smooth but like any other job it gets harder when other people lives start effecting the work space such as people calling off or people just not showing up it would make it harder on the workers
ATS Atlanta
Definitely Do Not Recommend ATS (Atlanta) .. Since Hiring Date They’ve Been Playing W/ People Pay Checks .. After A Whole Year They Still Can’t Get Right .. They Care Less About Their Employees Safety & Well Being, They Skim Through Trainings, Give Answers To Tests From Corporate Just To Make It Seem Like They’ve Taught The Trainees, If You’re New To Aviation This Is Not It, Because You’d Most Likely Get Hurt On The Ramp, Or Worse Die.. ..I Do Not Recommend
Good
It is a good job. It's actually one of the better ones that I have had. I have received great training and everybody gets along well. Pay is decent and can work up to as many hours as you want.
Lack of support
They like to change the rules or policies and expect you to abide by those changes, even if you were on your day off when the change was made. They commend you for thinking with your heart but put you down for going against a policy change that you were not aware of.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Terminal Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8