Airrosti Employee Reviews

Great product/service in the market
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 5, 2018
Not a great place to work unless you have very little work experience and do not intend to give any feedback that differs from management recommendations.
Fun, excited and great perks
PATIENT ADVOCATE TEAM (PAT) / BILLING (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2018
The company is amazing, however if you want to advance you have to be friends with management outside of the company, They like to pick those who are friends. I agree that it is good to promote from seniority however, sometimes new is good and equals change for the better.
Pros
free treatment from doctors, special events
Cons
lack of growth
Amazing place to work!
Patient Experience Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 25, 2018
I love working at AIRROSTI. They are a growing company, but are already set up for success. I feel very appreciated for what I do for them and I get the support I need from everyone. The people who work for AIRROSTI are all hard working and helpful. It has helped me fortify my goal of wanting to go into Physical Therapy school.
Pros
Great benefits. Good hours. Accommodating
Wonderful
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 1, 2018
Wonderful place to work but you need to be in your 20's to afford to work there..Pay is poor compared to the market but is not bad if you are younger and just getting started. The culture is fantastic and exciting.
Pros
Culture and product
Cons
income unless your a Dr.
The greatest decision I've ever made being a recent graduate from Chiropractic College.
Airrosti Certified Provider (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 19, 2018
I have been with Airrosti for just over a year, and Airrosti is by far the greatest decision I've ever made being a recent graduate from Chiropractic College, and I believe it's a great decision for all recent graduates from Chiropractic College. However, it is more than just a job right out off college. I came into the profession wanting to help people with conservative musculo-skeletal care and with Airrosti and their mission, they not only do that, but they do it at an accelerated rate. Their average injury resolution rate across the whole company is 3.2 visits, and I have seen this come to realization in my own practice. I see improvements in the right direction with each of my patients during every visit. It is a very fulfilling position to be in when you can improve lives so quickly. In addition to the results that Airrosti provides, the company takes care and prides in its employees. They have allowed me to be the best provider I can be while they take away the stressors of running an individual business, verifying insurances, managing an EHR system, maintaining relationships with referral partners and employer contracts, and even significant portions of the marketing aspects involved. There are plenty of companies that can do the same things, but Airrosti is the only that I have seen that has done so well for Chiropractic profession in growing it, but also implementing it into the healthcare system as a whole. I am looking forward to growing with Airrosti and seeing the company grow and positively impact the lives of others. Thank you Airrosti for taking such a big step  more... for the profession and for the healthcare system as well!  less
Energetic and Community-minded Company!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 5, 2018
Working at Airrosti makes me feel very fortunate simply because I feel everyone that works here cares not only about impacting patients' lives positively, but also the community in general. The amount of opportunities that are provided to give back to the community are phenomenal.

I also feel that everyone that supports our providers is committed to providing the best assistance possible, which is key to the success of any business.
I absolutely love working at Airrosti!!
VP Business Development (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 8, 2018
I've worked at Airrosti for 10+ years and hope to be here for at least another 10!! We have an exceptional culture - one that is supportive, passionate about our mission, collaborative, team-oriented, FUN and quite honestly, incomparable. I enjoy working with my manager and those in my department (and other departments!); coming to work every single day (even on super busy ones!); and working to better support our mission, providers and ultimately patients.
Unparalleled work environment for a Chiropractor
Airrosti Provider (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 7, 2018
I joined Airrosti right our of Chiro school and have no hesitation in recommending Airrosti to other chiropractors. The job requires the ability to work in a quick paced, sense of urgency, collaborative environment but is extremely rewarding. The culture at Airrosti is incredibly unique for a healthcare company, and we seem to attract like minded people.

There are opportunities for leadership, personal and professional development that aren't as viable in a private practice environment.

If you crave to help people get out of pain, desire to work on a collaborative team, and are looking for a healthcare company that puts patient's first, this is where you should be.
Pros
Job security, incredible benefits, opportunities for personal and professional development, unparalleled work culture, business and insurance support.
Cons
Requires night and weekend work commitments, ceiling to earning potential
Best Employer for a Chiropractor.
Chiropractor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 7, 2018
If you are a chiropractor that wants to have the autonomy of your own office and the support of working for a corporation, then strongly consider Airrosti. I go to work everyday knowing that I will be able to help patients as a Doctor, and not worry about billing, marketing, operations, facilities or any of the other stuff that I didn't receive higher education in. The benefits are unbeatable, and the pay scale is very fair. Management is responsive, but not invasive. My favorite part of the job is the results that I see in my patients, and that I don't have to sell them on anything that isn't evidence based and outcome driven. I get new patients on my schedule that I didn't have to go solicit, I am a respected member of my local medical community, and my patients love the way we provide care for their musculoskeletal pain and injuries.
Pros
Culture, Support, and Autonomy
Cons
Employment doesn't come with a free unicorn?
Best Company to work for
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 21, 2017
Airrosti is amazing in every aspect. they are good people, and a great company. they really care about their employees. they are a hard company to get in with, a very long interview process, which is a good thing. once you are in, you are treated like family.
Great People, Great Company
Director Risk Management (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 27, 2017
Before working here, everyone said it is a great place to work, being skeptical, I kept waiting to be proven wrong. Five years later, still waiting, it truly is a great place to work. We are well supported by management and most of the time we promote from within, which is exciting when you think about career opportunities.

The hardest part of the job, would be keeping up with the growth, but that is a good thing and it is managed with incredible teamwork, you never have to handle an issue alone. The most enjoyable part would have to be the people. The mentality that we all try to help one another when needed, makes challenges of growth a fun and exciting endeavor. I'm looking forward to my next 5 years.
Pros
Good people and incredible management
Cons
With our growth, we never run out of things to do, but this is managed well.
I would choose Airrosti time and time again
Certified Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXNovember 10, 2017
Airrosti truly is a remarkable company to work for. I've been a Certified Recovery Specialist for a little of a year now and I can say that they genuinely care about their employees. The company is growing yet it remains true to the employees. There is constantly room for advancement on the business side of the company. They invest their time to make sure the employee is as much of a fit Airrosti as Airrosti is for the individual. I love my job and more importantly I feel valued as an employee.
Pros
Company culture, Meaningful job, Career advancement, Close to home, Benefits (401k, Pto)
Cons
Hourly wage
Great option for a chiropractor!
Airrosti Certified Provider (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 2, 2017
I have been with Airrosti for several years and this has been one of the BEST decisions I've made! Working for Airrosti you get to focus on taking care of your patients and not have to worry about scheduling, insurance verification, claims, collections, hiring/managing staff, overhead, etc. While you are expected to build your practice, you have a fair amount of support. The business development team is always seeking for better ways of growing your practice and work with other medical providers in the area.
Pros
Focus on patient care, not having to worry about scheduling, verifying insurance, billing, etc...
Cons
Occasional weekend events (<---still, not bad)
Awesome Community
Regional Practie Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 31, 2017
Airrosti is a young company which means there is plenty of room for growth. I started as a CRS and have now become a part of the support team at our home office as a Regional Practice Manager. I love what I do and the people make it worth it. From patient care to the supporting staff, everyone makes it worth it!
Pros
great benefits, open lines of communication, you are not just a number, Great People who care about you
Cons
reallly can't think of any
Fun place to work, I enjoyed working with patients to help their recovery process
CERTIFIED RECOVERY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 26, 2017
Airrosti is a great company. Many fun events to go to and great training classes. You work one-on-one with patients, so you get to know them and develop a good relationship while you help with their rehab.
Awesome place to work
Airrosti Certified Provider (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 17, 2017
Airrosti gives their providers the freedom of having their own clinic without the stress of being in charge of all the little things. This allows the providers to focus on patient care, not billing or overhead. The most enjoyable part of Airrosti is how quickly the patients respond to care. We see a patient on average 3-4 times, which is huge. The environment is great. We even have work events at Top Golf :)
Pros
Results, compensation, less worry
Cons
Private stock
Great Company
Airrosti Certified Provider (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 16, 2017
I have been with Airrosti for almost 10 years. I have seen it grow through the hard work of smart, passionate, amazing people, with the only focus being to give patients the best experience and care possible. I love the culture and the people and the job. I plan on retiring with Airrosti. It is exactly where I am supposed to be.
Pros
Hours, Compensation, Corporate Culture
Fun, Mission-Driven Company
Airrosti Certified Provider (Current Employee) –  Forney, TXOctober 10, 2017
I love working at Airrsoti! We are a family and we take care of each other just as well as we take care of our patients. Management truly cares about the impact we have on our patients and each other. Airrosti provides all the support we need to have a successful career with the balance of still having quality family time. The best way to describe the feeling I have working here is that I feel spoiled.
Pros
Support, work-life balance, fun culture, great people
Cons
No person or company is perfect, but I'm at a loss for any real Cons
Positive work environment is a true reality at Airrosti
Airrosti Certified Provider - PT (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXOctober 10, 2017
I have worked for several companies. The one thing I appreciate about Airrosti is they are not only truly focused on their patients but on their staff making sure their staff is successful as well. If their staff is strong this will reflect on the patient care provided. My superiors are always there to answer any concerns or questions. They do it in a positive manner for the betterment of my skills and professional growth. There are many Airrostifarians who are crazy smart but are very humble. They have never made me feel as if I was ignorant or not worthy to be apart of the team when I have concerns or questions. You are well trained so when you are out in the field you feel confident in the job position you have been selected for. The culture of Airrosti is truly a positive and amazing environment. You will catch yourself wondering if this is real. I feel their interview process is a true testament of why they are able to find such wonderful people who truly are humble, happy, positive professionals. I felt as if I made the elite Olympic team when I was selected to be a part of the Airrosti Team. Once an Airrostifarian you will be family for life!
Pros
trainings, support team, evidence base support
Cons
none- and being honest about that.
Incredible Mission - Amazing Team - Fantastic Results
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 28, 2017
I've seen so many people helped by our amazing providers. The company is on a mission to fix patients and drive down healthcare costs in an environment where costs continue to rise. The management team cares so much about the people in the organization across all levels.
Pros
Fun, talented workforce. Mission Focused.