AirTime Trampoline & Game Park Employee Reviews

No benefits
Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 19, 2018
This company lacks management skills. Too cut throat and if you get on the wrong side of someone they go out of their way to get you fired.
Too many hours go unappreciated. Workers are set up to fail.
Pros
No pros. Run as fast as you can
Cons
No benefits, no paid time off, no raises, lack of management care, back stabbing coworkers
Greatest Learning Environment, Excellent Staff
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 28, 2018
If you have a drive to go above and beyond, it will be recognized. Staff is great and easy to get a long with. Managers are like family to me now. I miss them all dearly. If you want to work hard and have a great time doing it I recommend AirTime.
Pros
Great Staff, Close Knit
It was fun experience
Court Monitoring (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIAugust 4, 2018
I liked the job and I never had a problem with anyone so my experiences with this job is that you get all the customers services you need and court monitoring skills added to your resume.
Pros
Discount and jump at the end of the closing shift
Cons
So much yelling and standing too long
Fun Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 17, 2018
Very nice and caring coworkers, very flexible with hours, wasn’t too overwhelming, very nice and understanding managers, very clean, and a really fun place to work at.
No benefits
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 30, 2017
The franchise owners do not offer medical package for upper management. This is unacceptable for the long hours and responsibilities we have to run the daily operations of the business
A job if you need experience
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 25, 2017
Honestly, The job was fun at times but I always found myself complaining about it. Very good job if you want experience in customer service as a manager.
Pros
Manager meetings they buy you lunch or dinner and at times it is a laid back job.
Cons
No benefits, long hours, work with high-schoolers who have no work ethic, constantly dealing with angry/unreasonable parents, and very stressful.
fun workplace
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMarch 8, 2018
fun workplace for a part time employee. management was bad but has recently changed it is a fun place to work and gives you a different t expierence..
Pros
enviorment. they give you hours
Cons
short breaks
It was alright for a first job.
General Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIApril 8, 2018
It was my first job. I had no job to compare it to, but now working at McDonald’s, I would have definitely quit a long time before then. One manager in particular was quite rude a lot of the time. Other than that, the environment was nice and it was cool getting to meet new people who came through everyday
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Short, unpaid breaks. Spending hours standing in one spot, rude manager
Fun place, sketchy management, stuck in place for long periods of time
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 20, 2016
Working at Airtime is a lot of fun, but the pay is pretty low and the actual excitement and enjoyment of hanging out around trampolines dies out pretty quick once you listen to the extensive pressure put on employees to not miss anything. Management was okay, although a lot of times there were grudges held and what seemed to be jealousies forming which made it very difficult to continue working at what started as a great company and slowly took a large downward slope.
Fun work place
Party Host (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 15, 2017
It was a very fun an happy place to work, there was always good vibes and smiling faces co-works got along with one another very well and they showed co-works how much they appreciated them by having a employe night with games and food
Pros
Very enjoyable
Cons
Very floppy schedule
fun place to work
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 21, 2017
told kids to stop running and made sure everything was going smoothly. i learned how to communicate with children better and the management was good. f
Pros
sadfsadf
Cons
sdfsdafsdaf
Has been a good first job
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MichiganAugust 7, 2017
Working at airtime trampoline has it's up and down's. Positves are that you work a good amount of hours for working part- time, very close bond with the staff, discounts. The downside of working at airtime is dealing with the customers when they get out of hand.
Pros
Discounts, making new friends, good hours
Cons
minimum wage
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 28, 2013
Being a customer service rep helps me be able to develop the different kinds of strategies I can use for a certain company. I like to learn a lot of information and help out the company, professionally so that I can feel confident while getting the job done. Being a customer service rep is also a fun job. Whether its a day you feel down or what not, you can always bring out the vibe by having a good time talking with your customers from inbound calls, or in person. I've found the position to be something I enjoy best, which is why I would like to excel in the position and further my experience.
Fun Workplace for children
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 6, 2014
I would watch the kids and make sure they arent doing anything wrong. The hardest part is to try not to jump. I like it because of the other employees. They are really cool and i met some new friends.
Pros
Fun Place to go
Fun workplace
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 2, 2016
working at airtime is great! we have lots of fun and also, take our job serious. we try our best to interact with customers and make them feel as safe as possible.