AIS Employee Reviews

bad
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJMarch 24, 2019
overworked All start as temporary employees and need to prove yourself to get hired, Once you do you have to work long hours to keep up. You are paid more as a temp. so when you get hired it is for less money
Pros
eventually work from home
Cons
many to list
AHIS Review
Sr. Solutions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 14, 2019
I enjoyed working for AHIS. Left because another company took over my facility. They were supportive, encouraging me to learn new things and to grow my knowledge and skills.
Long hours and many worksites to travel to and from in a day.
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  AlbertaMarch 14, 2019
You work long hours, and can be at multiple job sites all over the city in a day. Heavy lifting, fast paced. Safety is a must. You will need your own vehicle, and tools.
Pros
Nice person to work for
Cons
Long hours, no benefits.
Loved my Job
Sr. Solutions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 13, 2019
Team atmosphere. Given the opportunity to learn new things. The management team was awesome to work with. I was given opportunities to expand my knowledge and was rewarded for my efforts.
Very poor
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAFebruary 6, 2019
I would not recommend employment at AIS at all unless your a Spanish speaking Latino. The language barrier is impossible and management nor the company had any intention of improving the situation. It causes a stressful work place atmosphere
Pros
As much overtime as you want
Cons
One 45 min lunch break, huge english/spanish language barrier
Maintenance
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Maintain install troubleshoot electrical equipment. Main part of job was install cords to new servers. Pm,s on generators routine every week. Walk facility and work on Pm,s
Pros
worked by myself
Cons
the late hours
Panel Productions assembling
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MAJanuary 17, 2019
One of the places that I I work and then I like because I like working fast and building stuff I find that fun and there was a responsible job to get the right product and make sure that we ahead of the game I was doing the right thing in the right job focus on the job making sure that the quality of the pain and the fabric it was the right one every little detail count always keeping the right numbers
Best work ever helphing others
YOUTH CARE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Robstown, TXJanuary 15, 2019
The managment and supervisor where so professional and kind. you learn a lot with them. this was the work of my dreams I really enjoy to met new kids and make the diference on their lives.
Pros
Medical, dental insurance, training
Good Opportunity, But lacking in certain areas
NORTH PACIFIC GROUNDFISH OBSERVER (Current Employee) –  AlaskaOctober 23, 2018
It's a great job to explore Alaska, and have some really unique experiences. Your learn some great sampling protocol, and data management.The program supervisor can be manipulative, and guilt you into doing things that you shouldn't feel responsible for. This was my first experience working in the biological field, where I was secondary to the business' profits.
Pros
Very Low Living Expenses
Cons
Always on Call/ Not much freedom
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CASeptember 25, 2018
My work day was simple...answer calls and serviced the clients by either making changes, answer questions and review their policies. It was easy and there was not much stress to deal with. My work was done and my day flowed steadily and left the office w/ no stress. Management was great to me and the workers treated me well. There weren't issues that I had w/ working there. It was all so simple. If I could go back I would have never taken the job for more pay and stayed at AIS.
Pros
everything
Cons
Great place to work and grow!
Technical Engineering Sr. Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 17, 2018
Leaders are very talented and competent, care about their people and lead by example. I made many life-long friends there. I loved the spiritual and friendly culture which made work far more meaningful and rewarding. People were encouraged to grow and advance and were given excellent tools and opportunities to do so. Great things were accomplished through a most refreshing company-wide spirit of unselfishness and teamwork. It was by far the best place I've worked in my career of 35 years.
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Daphne, ALMay 31, 2018
Fast paced, always busy lot of work full time six days a week? Good job it’s in Daphne Al, Looking for a job in Foley Al where I live. I learned a lot working here. A lot of Insurance Verification, Billing making sure the data is entered correctly. A lot of phone calls you have to make
Pros
Fast paved
very fun and laid back.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  York, PAApril 26, 2018
come in to work and had a shift meeting. then everyone got coffee. then as my job was to pull the orders and load and secure the trucks for shipping. then the last part of the day was restocking and doing inventory.
Pros
laid back
Cons
unexpected overtime
Warehouse review
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNApril 17, 2018
If you are a female, it matters not the quality of your work, how hard you work, that you are always on time, or never call in - you will never receive pay equal to what the men earn here.
The environment is nice the pay is just poor
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MAMarch 15, 2018
The place is huge and There's room to improve but the pay is not good at all for what they require you to do. They require a lot of overtime and if you Don't do it they kinda get you in trouble.
Interactive with Elementary School to High School Students
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 11, 2018
Taught science concepts, including biology, chemistry, and physics, to elementary school to high school students every Saturday. Volunteer position. Worked with peers (other Johns Hopkins graduate students) to design and execute lessons in the classroom.
A good workplace
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Berea, KYJanuary 20, 2018
AIS was based in HItachi Automotives. I had the chance to learn many of the skills I use everday through this company. I learned about face paced factory work and how to work as a team to achieve a goal. I learned about insoection and ,anufacturing and how to better my self as an employee
Pros
educational long hours
Cons
fast paced, very busy
everything
Intern Technician (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, MIJanuary 13, 2018
is a blast to work there and like the people in the back can always make jokes and is always on the go there. the management is really good there if you work late they will let you have a little more time off
Installing warehouse racks
Installer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2018
We would mostly install warehouse racks. Big and small jobs. We would work in small crews to finish the specific job at hand. Sometimes the jobs would be local and some would be long distances
Fun place to work
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDDecember 16, 2017
The boss is a very good person if you do not know how to do something he doesn't mind taking the time to show you how to do it so you can do it on your own the next time he's very dedicated to his work and does a good job at everything he does.
Pros
Show you something if you dont know how to do it.
Cons
Has 2 bussiness"s, go"s out of town on emergency. Cancels the job were on.