Aisin USA MFG., Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Chaotic, friendly people
Press operator (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INJune 29, 2018
There was very little communication between management and the common hard working people that made the company run. Though, working with the nice people lightened the intensity with the long days that were put in.
Pros
Neat break areas and freedom
Cons
Non paid lunch, management
Decent pay
Inspector/repair welder (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INJune 15, 2018
Good job only left because vision was messed up from welding Was a good job and good people, it just was not for me. Would probably work there again
Would Not Ever Recommend
It Doesn't Matter (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INJune 10, 2018
I truly don't know how this company has such a high review score unless it's paying for such through a 3rd party. Everyone I know currently employed and prior past employees don't understand it either. Management has completely crippled and damaged the employee to employer relationship and vice versa. Employees are mismanaged and abused without any consideration and or concept that it is the hourly laborers that make the place operate. Management (salary exempt) need to be completely restructured and rebuilt from scratch. Meaning that once there is a sign out front quoting "Now Hiring" " Under New Management" then it may be possible for Aisin to redeem it's luster it once held years ago. Aisin us no different than any restaurant that provides bad service to the public. Once it's damaged the only way of redemption to rid it's self of bad management and start from scratch.
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INApril 9, 2018
Its was clean. It was fast paced. The people that worked there were friendly the managemtn knew what they where doing. The only bad thing was the hours
Avoid at all cost
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Seymour INMarch 11, 2018
Extremely bad upper management. Never provide the right tools for the job... Don't take any advice from the little guy.. maintenance gets paid the same amount as production ..(youll see what I mean after four years).. absolutely no incentive to be a maintenance man here..
Pros
Extreme job security
Cons
Hard work is not rewarded... Carelessness is not punished
Fast paced and hard work
Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Aisin USAJanuary 1, 2018
Aisin is extremely fast pace and you work for your paycheck. If you like to keep busy and your weeks to fly by this place is for you. The con I would say is that there is very little to no training. You are thrown into the water and it’s up to yourself to learn and be successful. If you are a self driven person this place is for you!
Pros
Fast pace, great benefits
Cons
Little training, poor Managment
Fast paced work emvironment with little opportunity for career advancememt
Manufacturing/Production Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INNovember 30, 2017
Aisin offers many different possibilities for work area, with lots of options, but overall career advancement is limited. Overall, management only cares about results, doesn't often listen to ideas from employees about making improvements in working conditions. Emphasis on quality, but bottom line is to get parts out the door on time.
Stable & Growing Industry with Positive Company Culture
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INNovember 6, 2017
Quick-paced environment in the automotive industry. Potential for advancement, great benefits, yearly wage increases are a few positives working for Aisin. They've been around for many years and care about their employees. Family like environment among my department and felt adequately trained as a new professional.
Pros
benefits, wellness clinic, vacation, paid holidays, advancement
Cons
quick-paced but manageable within the automotive industry
Worst place I've ever worked
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INOctober 3, 2017
Terrible management, terrible co workers. HR unwilling to do anything, even though they were approached with problems many times. Worst place I've ever worked, seriously still have nightmares about the place.
Felt completely used and abused
Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INSeptember 14, 2017
Management is horrible, worked there 13 years and quit due to this. Management treats you bad and when I went to HR about they did nothing. Would not recommend Aisin to anyone, to many other better paying jobs out there and you may also be treated a lot better.
Management is bad. Too much discrimination and play favorites
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Seymour IndianaSeptember 4, 2017
Never recommend Aisin esp in moulding. The management is horrible. Too much discrimination too much picking on the workers. Calling names. There are some good jobs in there . I would still be working if they changed management. I loved what I did. And would go back if asked but not with the same management.
Pros
Break times
Cons
Poor management
Not a place for people with families
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INApril 25, 2017
you work all the time. very little time off. huge turnover rate. management cant seem to get on the same page. way of doing things is constantly changing.
Pros
paid time off
Cons
no time off
Not a good place
Roll Form Operator (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INMarch 22, 2017
The people work 6 days a week some time 7 days the pay is low and all you hear from management is complaing about how the works hate the job I mean if you gave them a day off it would be bearable at least
Pros
Lunchroom is nice
Cons
Lots of work lazy people
Good benifits / long hours
Quality Advisor for functional division (Current Employee) –  Seymour, IN 47274March 21, 2017
Good benefits, long hours and few weekends off. Advancement is decent but not great. Long days without notice in addition to many wknds make it difficult to have a family life let alone any form of a life.
Pros
Great Insurance
Cons
To many hours
Loved it
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILMarch 6, 2017
Best job ever but the supervisor messed up and blamed me on the saw when I was spouse to be a press operated man they put me on the saw and gave me little training
Pros
Pay
Cons
Bosses
Great Work Environment
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INFebruary 5, 2017
If you are looking to be involved in the automotive industry then Aisin USA Mfg. is a great place to start. They have great benefits and excellent pay. Everybody is willing to help teach and is a fun work environment.
Pros
Travel, Money, Benefits
Cons
Some old equipment
good place to work
Industrial Electrician (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INJanuary 31, 2017
good place to work, lots of overtime. strong management, ability to move up in company. good workplace culture, people are very friendly and want you to succeed
it was productive but bad work place
line operator (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INDecember 12, 2016
I liked the jobs I was doing I was always busy. But the management was rude and was mean I did not like working their. I was always working at a different line or for someone who was absent that day and they worked 7 days a week
Pros
lots to learn
Cons
management
Great environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INNovember 3, 2016
Everyone I worked with was positive about your work. My supervisor was friendly and every respectful. Everyone was understanding about working under pressure.
Pros
A lot of overtime
Cons
Sometimes work on holidays
Good laid back job just worked a lot of hours
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INNovember 3, 2016
It's good money but you live at work sometimes it can be a little stressful with so many things to do in some departments for the most part it is a good job tou just work so many hours
Pros
Plenty of overtime
Cons
Mandatory overtime