AIT Worldwide Logistics Employee Reviews

Excellent logistics company, would recommend.
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Berea, OHJanuary 23, 2018
Productive and fun workplace.Great meeting with people. Wonderful team. Benefits offered. I learned from management and colleagues alike. Super support staff.
No room for growth and got bought out
Jr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILJanuary 8, 2018
Company was alright company to work for, but the comparative wages were unfair. The room for growth was non-existent, and when promoted it was for a couple dollars or less. Also being bought out means a new finance regime is being brought into place.
good company to work for.
Station Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2018
good company to work for. could improve on some aspects but over all, it's a good company. good environment. relaxed. I would definitely recommend this company.
Productive and learning experiance
International Accounting Agent (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILNovember 25, 2017
It was a good place for learning and being productive throughout me working at AIT. I had a lot of fun working there and would not have left the company if my husband didn't have to relocate for his job.
AIT Worldwide Logisitics was not a good place to work
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAOctober 26, 2017
AIT Worldwide Logisitics was a very lousy place to work. Morale was low...advancement non-existent...prospects totally limited, and I've no doubt this company is long dead.
Pros
Cons
Terrible Break Room
Great management, great mentor, great teacher.
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 9, 2017
Wonderful place to work. Great people, culture and training. They work hard to make sure everyone has everything needed to advance in their chosen career path.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Poor pay scale
Horrible place
Box truck delivery (helper) (Former Employee) –  MiamiSeptember 19, 2017
The environment is stressful, and man in charge is full of himself, the drivers are incompetent. Just an all around horrible experience & a horrible place to work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else.
Poor management - no reviews or raises
International Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Folcroft, PASeptember 5, 2017
The manager is terrible. There is no leadership or help from the manager. The PHL manager would rather employees go to other managers for assistance as he could not be bothered
Pros
Cons
no raises for 2 1/2 yrs, no room for advancement
Great Place to Work
Customs Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILAugust 21, 2017
While the manager who was there while was is now gone, the overall structure/culture of the company is fantastic. Typical office environment, but nice place to work.
Good company bad managment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2017
The company was great with the exception of a few managers. Unprofessional conduct and treated people like children. Decent leadership at the top but changes are occurring and not for the better.
Good environment, invinting office, fun place to work
Ocean Export Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 10, 2017
The management and co-workers are in tune with the demands of the workload, shifting priorities to help each other as needed. Resources are available to learn new tasks, is encouraged and supported by the entire company.
I was an account executive
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAJuly 5, 2017
My job at AIT was to sale AIR FREIGHT, TRUCK LOADS AND LTL Service. Air was domestic and international. I like the freedom of being on the road and bringing in new accounts which at time could be very challenging. A typical week for me was booking appointments and and making sales calls. The hardest part of the job was closing on accounts and chasing down late payers. My boss was a great guy to work for. Though i was in sales he taught me alot about operations which later helped me start my own business.
Pros
I liked the freedom of being out on the road
Cons
Sales meetings.
AIT Worldwide Logistics
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILJune 12, 2017
Along with having competitive advantage in logistics, always busy. Culture is friendly, however management structure and strategy can use work. The hardest part of the job is time management.
Great company to work for
CUSTOMS BROKERAGE IMPORT ENTRY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 10, 2017
Great company with great co-workers, team culture. Awesome place to go and learn about logistics/supply chain. Very fast paced work environment, which makes the day go by fast.
Pros
Great company, great team culture
Cons
Do not give raises once in the company
Needs a lot of improvement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 7, 2017
Love the atmosphere however the company needs a lot more improvement when things go side ways. Things and people need to be taken a lot more serious. Management needs to support there team a lot more
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Management improvement needed
Busy work environment, always things happening.
Owner Assistant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 1, 2017
Things are pretty busy a lot of time and jobs range wildly. You have to be prepared to help out in any way that is asked of you. Pay is pretty good here.
Don't.
AE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 30, 2017
Founders sold it and it is not the same company with high ethics. Very political, lots of favortism to the point of management looking the other way when they should take corrective action.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Workplace environment, long-term value
ok to work at
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAMay 15, 2017
answered phones and handled any customer complaints on couple accounts, made sure messages were given in a timely manner, performed billing for certain accounts,data entry, scanning.
Pros
was a fun place to work
Cons
new boss
Great team and making the work place fun.
Audit Agent (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILMarch 26, 2017
AIT was a great company to work for. The hours were perfect, we always had weekends off. If you did have to work a weekend it was just for a few hours to let trucks into the docks. Great pay and benefits.
Pros
close to home, perfect hours, weekends off
Cons
small teams, shortage of temps
Air Export Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILFebruary 13, 2017
The office culture is not the best. It is wasn't for the team I was working with I would have left a lot sooner. I would have liked to see the finances of the branch as they would not release how profitable they were.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIT Worldwide Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

AIT Worldwide Logistics Reviews by Location