Ajilon Employee Reviews

Good Experience
Contract Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2018
They worked hard to find the right match. I was hired within 2 months of working temporarily. They had great communication, and were always available to answer questions.
Staffing Agency Nightmare
Recruiter Consultant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 13, 2018
Micro-managed
Cut throat environment
Total Chaos

Management acted like they were as mature as first graders. They were backstabbing and cut throat liars.
Pros
None!
Cons
NEVER work there!
Ajilon is a nice company to work for.
vendors, internal staff (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 11, 2018
Ajilon tries very hard to find a job for you that is the right match for your needs and also for the needs of their client. I enjoyed working with them. Had no problem.
Overall Work Experience
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 9, 2018
Performed multiple contract assignments for this company, they have always kept me employed from 1999 to 2005, the staff was very friendly and approachable and easy to work with.
Temporary Assignment
Full Service Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 7, 2018
This is a Temporary Assignment to Hire, depending on Employer. They have sent me on assignments just to fill a need, but I won't turn down Temp to HIRE
Pros
Quick Money
Cons
Not Long Term and No benefits
temp position not a direct hire
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJuly 6, 2018
company provided a job not with Ajilon directly, Can not comment on the working directly at Ajilon. They are a hiring agency and mostly just place individuals in other companies to work.
Fun to work for
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 20, 2018
Ajilon was a a company that was fun to work for, for technology contractors like me. The company provided me everything I needed in order to be successful in the actual company I worked for. The management staff was very considerate and friendly.
Too short of a stay
Contract Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 12, 2018
I worked for this agency for a short period of time as I took a permanent job offer with UCLA. Worked 2 other assignments before landing the job of a life time.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Health benefit were not great
Baltimore Office is great!!
Recptionist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 8, 2018
I have interviewed and done business with both the DC chapter and the Baltimore offices at Ajilon. Right away the Baltimore office was far more friendly and that offered more assignments more frequently and also offered more longer term assignments. I enjoy my agent and all communications is pleasant. Every one is very nice and pleasant and they really build relationships with you and remember you.
Cons
depending on the assignments your pay can not always be negociated.
i enjoy the working for them
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJune 4, 2018
I was call for an assignment that they didn't know how long it was going to last, but I really would have like to work for the company. I understand that some temp agencies would lead you to believe that the job would become permanent after 90 days. I really enjoy working for the company that they sent me too.
Pros
you would have to be there for so many months
Cons
no healthcare until you have been there for so many months
Great Company
Cash Posting Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2018
Ajilon is a great company to work with. The staffing managers communicate well with their staff of potential job offers and they have a quick turn around once an assignment has ended.
Great team, more sales training and structure needed
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 28, 2018
The business development aspect of the role can be challenging so I think more training around that would be beneficial. It's great they focus on candidates in the beginning but I think including sales/business development from the beginning would be even more helpful. More structured training would be helpful too.
They don't stick up for their employees.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILMay 27, 2018
I accepted a temporary assignment with the agreement that it is a full-time 40 hours per week position. The only reason I accepted the position was because I was assured it was 40 hours since it is below my pay grade. On the first day I realized it was not as pronised, and the client's full timers only work 30 hours. I have had an ongoing discussion on this with my recruiter who refuses to do anything to compensate me for this. I found out bt the Account Representative that this has happened before with this client. I can't wait to sign on for a position with another company that will meet my requirements, then I'll be OUT OF THERE! Breach of contract from the beginning!
Pros
None, they offer benefits but I can't afford it
Cons
Don't stand by their word but expect their employees to always be professional
not a great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAMay 24, 2018
This wasn't a great place to work for many reasons. The office was small, the staff were usually out at client sites, and there wasn't much direction from management.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
limited options for career growth or trainign
Good temp service jobs
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2018
If your good at data entry and call center this is a good temp agency to work with. Had some successful temp jobs through this company and they work in the Tempe, Mesa, Phoenix areas.
short tem assignemnt
Premium Tax Preparer (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 14, 2018
It helped me to get into Cartus. It was just short term assignment. Nothing much to say it was very long ago. Otherwise good in paying on timely manner. Never had an issue for time card or naything
Weak management no hours
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAMay 8, 2018
Literally hired a day after for data entry 4:30pm-11:45pm. Called in first day worked 2 1/2 hours and was asked to go home due to no more work for the day for data entry. Have been sent cancellation emails for data entry job ever since..
Productive and outstanding service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2018
I have great experience with this company. They found me work right away and my recruiter was very nice and a great person. They found me employment close to home and close to the area that I lived at. They give several employments of your choice that you qualify for and speak on your behalf as well. I would recommend Ajilon anytime.
productive
Administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2018
Productive with a lot of mail and assignments to get done for both clients and managers. Making sure to always stay busy if it's getting mail together or sending out emails.
Productive and amazing training environment
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 4, 2018
I have to say, when I started there I had zero skills. I learned all my Office Admistrative skills with the best instructor, mentor I could have ever hoped for!
Pros
Training place for the Welfate to Work Program
Cons
A religious setting, for some that may impose on beliefs, the place, not the people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ajilon. Our community is ready to answer.