Ajilon Employee Reviews

Temp agency that did not seem to care if I worked or not.
File Room Clerk and Order Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 2, 2018
I was placed in 2 temporary jobs which both ended abruptly with no apparent reason. Ajilon staff did not seem terribly concerned about why the jobs ended or finding me another position.
Cons
Was only given low paying positions that did not become permanent.
Great Place to Find Your New Job
Full Cycle Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Golden, COOctober 31, 2018
As far as professional staffing goes, Ajilon has been great to me. They want to ensure you feel at home in your assigned position, integrating yourself into the team so you won't be contacted often by Ajilon, except maybe 2 or 3x a month.

Every assigned role is based on your interests and career goals, so they keep you in mind when talking to you about some opportunities to consider.

It should be understood when working with a staffing agency that if they don't have any options at the moment you seek their work efforts for you, you will have to be patient until the right opportunity comes along.
Pros
Opportunities based on your interests.
Cons
Temporary work. Not always stable.
Great place to temp
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 31, 2018
Ajilon has been a fantastic agency to work with. They have matched my skills with assignments perfectly. I have had the opportunity to work with some great companies.
Ajilon is great temp agency for banking and finance jobs
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 29, 2018
Ajilon got me a great assignment and I was hired on permanently by their client. They contacted my supervisor at my assigned office regularly to check on my on performance. Ajilon always called to let me know how pleased my supervisor was with my performance on the job.
fun place and wonderful people to work with
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 23, 2018
very busy and different jobs daily. laid back yet productive. Would continue to work with the agency. Just need to be a longer assignment. and more hours to accomodate me.
Pros
flexible
Cons
no paid time off
A typical day at work
Technical Support Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 23, 2018
At Ajilon, you answer the phone and help users with technical issues. You use a knowledge base to understand the types of issues users may be experiencing so you can assist them.
Great company for short and long term assignments
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Human Resources GeneralistOctober 22, 2018
Ajilon provided great short and long term opportunities with reputable companies. I worked at an Environmental services company in North Orange County, all staff and management treated me like a regular fulltime employee. I did not feel like I was a temporary employee. I enjoyed my time there and unfortunately was pulled from the assignment due to a me missing time for the death of a family member. This was a great opportunity and unfortunately it did not turn into a permanent basis however, I understand the employer and staffing agencies point of view.
Pros
Great management and workforce
Cons
assignment ended
Temp Agency
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 20, 2018
Ajilon is a temp agency located in Washington DC. The assignments were pretty laid back for the most part. The only thing was the traveling from place to place in one work day.
Pros
Work when you want
Cons
Traveling various places in one work day
Outstanding
Customer Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2018
This was a temp agency. They helped me stay employed. They always found me a job within my experience for work. I truly enjoyed working with them. They sent me to alot of different business
consultant
Business Systems Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2018
Concise training developer and presenter utilizing various workflows and procedures detailed to organizational needs. Strategic development of business processes and methodologies for system integrated products and services by defining standard operating procedures through high level vendor relationships
Very unprofessional. Ghosted me.
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 10, 2018
The High Point/Greensboro office specifically. They tried to push me into a job that wasn’t a good fit for me. I voiced my concern and they stopped answering my calls. Very unprofessional and only out for commission! Don’t use them!
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional. Won’t return any calls.
Unprofessional | Very competitive
PMO Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganOctober 8, 2018
Recruiters are unprofessional, change format of resume. Are dishonest to so many job applicants. They don't care about the companies or the job applicants but rather their commission. Extremely unprofessional environment.
Pros
Cons
unprofessional, dishonest do not care about clients or job applicants
Temporary assignments
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC, Arlington, VA and Alexandria, VAOctober 6, 2018
This is a well know temporary agency. The assignment were within my travel each day and the pay was reasonable. All the jobs were beneficial to a team player environment. Training on each job was thorough
Low Paid but excellent training, management and environment
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 4, 2018
You are provided all the tools to be successful. Management is very supportive of advancements within. Training is on point. The only problem is the low paid but everything else is Awesome. They care about the staff. They are friendly and accommodating. Documentation is lacking nothing.
Pros
Everything except pay
Cons
low wages
great team to work with
contractor/temp (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 1, 2018
they have the best finance jobs in Austin hands down. fast placement. various companies. i have learned a lot working for them all over the Austin area. I would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
fast placement
Cons
short terms, no pto
Great place
Senior Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  irvingSeptember 27, 2018
Ajilon is a great place to go if you are looking for a job! I went to them and they found employment the same day. Great place! I highly recommend. Try them
ok i guess
Technician assigned to Target Deployment Services (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 20, 2018
it was a hard day and the place i worked i was off work for 3 months out of the year unpaid. when you are a contractor your life is around the company and not you
Dropped the ball or didn't care
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INSeptember 19, 2018
I applied and interviewed to get a job through them and my "recruiter" a term I use very loosely never had anything for me and then she moved to a different area of the temp agency and never heard from her again. Thanks for nothing. I have over 20 customer service experience and over 10 years admin experience and they couldn't find anything for me? This was beyond ridiculous. I took time off the job I am trying to leave to go to the interview so I could find a better job and it was a waste of my time and the trouble it took to arrange the time off.
Very productive
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 16, 2018
brought in candidates, tested them, customer service, answered phones, did payroll for all candidates, took care of all office issues, loved my job and the people I worked with, I had a great boss. left to learn new things and to make more money.
Inside Customer Service Rep
Clerical Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 13, 2018
Day shift taking customer calls for filing insurance claim on household content at Balboa Insurance division of Bank of America; learned terms and conditions of insurance contract; manager good; impersonal; customer relations; did not enjoy the contract job.
Pros
Day shift
Cons
low pay