Ajilon Employee Reviews

Quick Job Placement
Human Resource Data Clerk (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 17, 2019
I enjoyed working with Ajilon staffing because they are helpful and quick job placement.
And whenever I had problems or issues, Ajilon staff are very accessible.
Pretty good place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 11, 2019
Pretty good place to work. Long hours with no flexibility. High pressure environment with micro managed style of management. Overall not a bad place to work.
Great
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 7, 2019
I like working for them ! They are very timely and seem to work very hard behind scenes to help us find work. The companies that I have worked for have been really great to me !
Review
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 18, 2019
Typical staffing agency with burn and churn mentality. Management is always changing because there are far better staffing agencies in the region so it is difficult to cultivate business.
Contract Employees BEWARE.....
Confindential (Former Employee) –  ConfindentialFebruary 18, 2019
Potential Contract Employees BEWARE..... they DO NOT Return your emails for Follow UP... only on their terms which is Rude & Unprofessional !!! They're anxious to GET your Resume, but then COMPLETELY IGNORE YOU if you're not a fit.....
One of the Best
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 11, 2019
As temp work goes Ajilon does it better than most. They offer good positions, at good companies, preferable salary, including parking. I preferred short term and contract so my needs were minimal. When an assignment ended they did as they offered, by having other positions if I was available.
Pros
Good assignments and regular work.
Cons
Ok
working for aijilon
MEDICAL (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 11, 2019
Do not work for this company. They will tell you that the job is contract to hire their lying....As soon as 90 days come they will let you go and will have someone else call you to tell you! You wont ever hear from anyone again! Under paid.......
Pros
Temp employed
Cons
Unemployed after 90 days. They will lie to you
n/a
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 10, 2019
work,days,hours,location,management, was all great just not happy with ajilon I been out of work since December and here we are in February still not working and no one from ajilon has called me not happy
They have a really great pay scale.
transportation coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2019
I love working with Ajilon, the people and staff there are very friendly, the pay for jobs there is great, they have really great customer service, i would highly recommend this company.
Pros
the people that work there are very nice respectful caring
Cons
assignments take long to find another one.
you work your own hours
Accounts /Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 5, 2019
Ajilion is a temp agency that hire you as companys hire them for workers. they pay fair amount of hourly wages. the staff is very nice and friendly. they provide long assignments as well as short assignments
Typical Placement Agency
Software Distribution Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTJanuary 29, 2019
During my working with Ajilon, they were only concerned about my satisfying contractual requirements and bringing good reviews. As long as I was doing my work with placed company, Ajilon didn't bother me.
recruiter
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 18, 2019
This job was ok, I enjoyed it at first but then it went south from there. Too much change in management and not even structure or training. Good starter job.
Very Professional Atmosphere
IT Contractor (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILJanuary 17, 2019
Professional experience with contacts there, Regular updates and meetings with liaison. Work expectations were clearly communicated. They had a good relationship with the client.
Pros
Salary, Benefits
Enjoyable
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2019
Happy to have been of the Ajilon culture for the time period spent at Ajilon. All the consulting assignments fit my skill set which made for an easy transition.
Pros
Flexable hours
NEVER work for these people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 11, 2019
Not only do they not keep in contact with you prior to starting a position if you are lucky enough to be able to do that. I started a position that lasted a whole 3 days. I have not been contacted since by a recruiter or anyone. Was told payday was Friday but yet had to wait until Monday to receive pay on pay card. Called local office to advise them of not hearing anything about any new positions and left both voice mail and emails for recruiter and NO return call or email. All these people seem to be worried about is lining their own pockets and not helping the people they are supposed to assist. I have NEVER worked with a company as poor as this one.
Cons
Ajilon was an excellent company to work for
Accountant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 3, 2019
Ajilon always provided me with interesting assignments. I was able to learn quite a bit from the different industries where I was assigned.

The person I worked with at Ajilon, who is now retired was definitely an advocate for me. She knew my strengths and found me positions whereby I would thrive and prosper.
Pros
assignment flexibility
Cons
I found this company to be very fair in providing assignments, as well as very supportive in assisting in helping to gain permanent employment.
Executive Assistant to VP (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 28, 2018
The manager that handled my account was extremely supportive and was able to discern my potential for various positions. Other staff members were helpful as well, especially the accounting department when I needed assistance with W-2 forms.
Pros
Christmas bonuses
Cons
healthcare
Great
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 25, 2018
I received well paying jobs through this company. I was able to pay for my personal lifestyle while in college. The workplace was great and the employees were extremely helpful and encouraging.
Phony recruiters which are of no help
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 22, 2018
This staffing agency is not what it is supposed to be, based on what they say as far as their mission purpose, etc. I got a call from a recruiter at the downtown Los Angeles office inviting me to come in for an onsite interview, which was a total waste of my time. She at first seemed to be so excited in reference to my background and thus. I felt like it was just a wild goose chase, in which I could have been going someplace else more important, than sitting up listening to her yack. I feel these recruiters do this just to have something to do to make the day go by fast, and so they are not just sitting on their butts all day. I would not recommend Ajilon to anyone. It would be a BIG disappointment to get the run around, and you can save yourself the embarrassment. Dont get engaged in this crazy mixed up place!
Pros
Zero
Cons
Zero
temp job
Clerk/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 19, 2018
Temporary job service. Kept me busy at temp jobs till I could find full time employment. It fit what I needed at the time and I was glad for the jobs they gave me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ajilon. Our community is ready to answer.