Ajilon Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
ok i guess
Technician assigned to Target Deployment Services (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 20, 2018
it was a hard day and the place i worked i was off work for 3 months out of the year unpaid. when you are a contractor your life is around the company and not you
Dropped the ball or didn't care
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INSeptember 19, 2018
I applied and interviewed to get a job through them and my "recruiter" a term I use very loosely never had anything for me and then she moved to a different area of the temp agency and never heard from her again. Thanks for nothing. I have over 20 customer service experience and over 10 years admin experience and they couldn't find anything for me? This was beyond ridiculous. I took time off the job I am trying to leave to go to the interview so I could find a better job and it was a waste of my time and the trouble it took to arrange the time off.
Very productive
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 16, 2018
brought in candidates, tested them, customer service, answered phones, did payroll for all candidates, took care of all office issues, loved my job and the people I worked with, I had a great boss. left to learn new things and to make more money.
Inside Customer Service Rep
Clerical Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 13, 2018
Day shift taking customer calls for filing insurance claim on household content at Balboa Insurance division of Bank of America; learned terms and conditions of insurance contract; manager good; impersonal; customer relations; did not enjoy the contract job.
Pros
Day shift
Cons
low pay
Communication sucks
Visa Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 11, 2018
I loved the company I was placed very fast. However I did not get a notice that the contract was up until the day before which was very unprofessional.
Pros
Fast placing
Cons
Unprofessional, lack of communication
Great Opportunity
Human Resources Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILSeptember 10, 2018
This organization provided me with the access to experience company's I would have never imagined working with. The open culture provided me with knowledge I didn't have prior to joining Ajilon
Pros
Pay
Could be better!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 7, 2018
There are major gaps in communication that really need to be addressed and proactively managed. The information given is not concise or clear enough, and more onboarding needs to be offered to new staff.

Also, should be more direct hire opportunities made readily available.
Pros
Convenient location of assignments
Cons
Healthcare is too basic, communication issues
The possibility for growth was not available.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 5, 2018
While working for Ajilon i had to call several times to get questions answered. Their staff is not as hands on as they should of been. We did not have the perks of a full time position because we were temporary employees.
Cons
The pay did not match the work.
I had a good overall experience
Accountant II - University Hospitals (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 5, 2018
It’s a temporary and permanent placement company. I words on assignments not in the office. Therefore some of the questions don’t really apply to them
I'm not sure what happened....
Human Resources Management (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 3, 2018
At one point I was enjoying my time at Ajilon, and then the contact stopped. I had a great placement, received rave reviews from the company and then they went silent. I eventually found out that my former manager had went on to another position, but was never communicated with regarding my position with the company or other opportunities. I am extremely disappointed.
Cons
Organization, Communication
Great placement agency
Payroll support, data entry (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 30, 2018
After working for various agencies, Ajilon was always quick to provide get placement opportunities. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I have used Ajilon more than once and have never been disappointed in my placements.
Very likable place.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 27, 2018
They give you assignment for your background. They are really nice people and they work hard to find you work.
That is all I have.
They found me a job that I love to work at.
Pros
Good temp agencies .
Cons
Don't have any.
Great working environment
Reports Administrator II (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDAugust 26, 2018
Working at Ajilon gave me the ability to first show my analytical skills. For this reason, I was given the opportunity to work with technical staff..
Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 21, 2018
Although both positions were temporary, Ajilon ensured I was well taken care of. They always followed up with me to see how I enjoyed my placement and addressed any questions or concerns I had immediately.
Fast placed but fired due to lack of communication
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 20, 2018
Put in an application, got a call a few hours later (it was a Friday). Went in Monday for an i terview, they got an interview with a placement later that day. Except person I was suppose to meet wasn't there so interviewed with my future supervisor and coworker. That Wednesday I got another interview with the original manager. After I left I got a call 30 minutes later saying I got the job. I started the following Wednesday. The email my recruiter sent me said start time at 9. Arrived at 9 the first day then was told I was suppose to be there at 8. So the next two days I arrived at I but the last day the manager said no, the start time was 9. I agreed. Whenever I was told to do something I said okay. When they gave me my hourly time card and how to fill it out I said okay. Always with a smile. The following Monday I was heading to work when the recruiter called me saying I was terminated. Two of my coworkers, who I was taking work load off of, were stunned. One called me asking me why I wasn't there and. Then she tranferred me to the manager, who did not take it well. And I got yelled at by my recruiter. It's been over two weeks and still haven't gotten my items which included a spiral notebook with personal information- such as my direct deposit info and PayPal info. No placement since, no calls, I left multiple messages. And now apparently I 'sent' my recruiter a request for money. How do you do that if you just have their work number? Pay sucked, massive drive. Find a job yourself, grocery stores. I got a part time job at Sam's Club while training for my 911 operator. I  more... guess they didn't like the idea I was looking for my own jobs.  less
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Miscommunication from placement and recruiter
Good temporary agency.
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 16, 2018
The staffing agency was very professional.
Accessing the website to enter work hours was very efficient.
After three months, there was an offer to get hired on permantely with Employer.
They were great at first
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 14, 2018
They found me on zip recruiter, placed me with a job. That job unfortunately did not work out. It took me 3 times calling them to get my personal items from the job site. Then they never placed me again. I called them several times and asked for help. Received nothing.
Ajilon
PBX Technician (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILAugust 14, 2018
Traveling job. That was the worst part. The best part about the job was the pay. I learned a lot about the professional work environment. The workplace culture was as good as it could've been with constant change.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Traveling
n/a
Senior Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 13, 2018
good company for contractors, but when contract up there was no contact. was told temp to hire, but not true and company ask to apply, but hired someone else. not ajilon fault, but company working at as contractor.
Fast-paced but hard working
Office Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 13, 2018
Loved being a valuable asset to Ajilon. Learned more ways to improve my work ethic in all realms. Fun environment with great colleagues. Everyone is willing to help each out.