Ajilon Employee Reviews

recruiter
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 18, 2019
This job was ok, I enjoyed it at first but then it went south from there. Too much change in management and not even structure or training. Good starter job.
Very Professional Atmosphere
IT Contractor (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILJanuary 17, 2019
Professional experience with contacts there, Regular updates and meetings with liaison. Work expectations were clearly communicated. They had a good relationship with the client.
Pros
Salary, Benefits
Enjoyable
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2019
Happy to have been of the Ajilon culture for the time period spent at Ajilon. All the consulting assignments fit my skill set which made for an easy transition.
Pros
Flexable hours
NEVER work for these people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 11, 2019
Not only do they not keep in contact with you prior to starting a position if you are lucky enough to be able to do that. I started a position that lasted a whole 3 days. I have not been contacted since by a recruiter or anyone. Was told payday was Friday but yet had to wait until Monday to receive pay on pay card. Called local office to advise them of not hearing anything about any new positions and left both voice mail and emails for recruiter and NO return call or email. All these people seem to be worried about is lining their own pockets and not helping the people they are supposed to assist. I have NEVER worked with a company as poor as this one.
Cons
Ajilon was an excellent company to work for
Accountant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 3, 2019
Ajilon always provided me with interesting assignments. I was able to learn quite a bit from the different industries where I was assigned.

The person I worked with at Ajilon, who is now retired was definitely an advocate for me. She knew my strengths and found me positions whereby I would thrive and prosper.
Pros
assignment flexibility
Cons
I found this company to be very fair in providing assignments, as well as very supportive in assisting in helping to gain permanent employment.
Executive Assistant to VP (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 28, 2018
The manager that handled my account was extremely supportive and was able to discern my potential for various positions. Other staff members were helpful as well, especially the accounting department when I needed assistance with W-2 forms.
Pros
Christmas bonuses
Cons
healthcare
Great
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 25, 2018
I received well paying jobs through this company. I was able to pay for my personal lifestyle while in college. The workplace was great and the employees were extremely helpful and encouraging.
Phony recruiters which are of no help
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 22, 2018
This staffing agency is not what it is supposed to be, based on what they say as far as their mission purpose, etc. I got a call from a recruiter at the downtown Los Angeles office inviting me to come in for an onsite interview, which was a total waste of my time. She at first seemed to be so excited in reference to my background and thus. I felt like it was just a wild goose chase, in which I could have been going someplace else more important, than sitting up listening to her yack. I feel these recruiters do this just to have something to do to make the day go by fast, and so they are not just sitting on their butts all day. I would not recommend Ajilon to anyone. It would be a BIG disappointment to get the run around, and you can save yourself the embarrassment. Dont get engaged in this crazy mixed up place!
Pros
Zero
Cons
Zero
temp job
Clerk/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 19, 2018
Temporary job service. Kept me busy at temp jobs till I could find full time employment. It fit what I needed at the time and I was glad for the jobs they gave me.
Disgusting
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 18, 2018
Managers misbehaving, cheating, lying and all around just drama in the work place. Not a good work environment and definitely not a well managed branch. I do not suggest working there unless you want to relive high school like drama.
Pros
Cons
the people
Temporary company while client looked for new contract
Deskside Support Specialist Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 17, 2018
My employment with Ajilon was temporary. This was an attempt by the site client to employ a team while an RFP was generated for a new contract. My contact with management was minimal.
Absolutely great
Administrative Support/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 16, 2018
The staffing manager was Dynamite she would always make sure that I had assignments on a weekly basis towards the end of my tenure here she tried her best to do everything that she could to make sure that I was working
Pros
. Excellent organization
The Recruiter's Commission is all that's important
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NevadaDecember 14, 2018
These people will have you quit whatever job you have to accept whatever temporary to hire position they can stuff you into - whether or not it's a good fit or good career move for you. They fast talk you and keep the terms of your assignment as vague as possible. Always keep in mind the recruiter does not work for you, he works for the client! He will always side with the client no matter what. But, as long as you don't make any waves and they get their commission check every week, you won't ever hear from them until it's time for the assignment to end. If you have any concerns or problems in the meantime, they just blow smoke. They charge the client exorbitant rates and then in order for the client to hire you, they charge another huge fee. This serves as a huge deterrent for the client to hire you after the temp period is over, and the client would rather just advertise for a new employee to avoid the fees. It is not in their best interest for you to get hired, so you are left out in the cold, unemployed at the end of it all and they don't even look back. Another words, they will leave you high and dry all by yourself, and when the assignment is over they don't know you. They don't care if it ruins your career or not. They're on to the next poor schmuck by then.
Pros
Cons
Never, never, never quit a job to work temp-to-perm. It is a lose-lose for you and a win-win for the recruiter
This was a temporary agency.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 13, 2018
I enjoyed working for Ajilon. They have always found work for me.
Most of my jobs have been customer service. I enjoy that. I like working with people and not just working in a cubical.
Pros
Always had work for me.
Cons
no Benefits.
Lies and deceit
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 12, 2018
If you have valuable skills they think they can exploit they will hire you and then discard you. They are very friendly and convincing of their "support" but it is all a front. This is not a place to make or grow a career despite their promises. Metrics are unattainable and management is weak. Managers also sell and compete for your clients. Do not be fooled!!!
Pros
good place to stop over between real jobs
Cons
poor management, expectations are out of reach, they steal clients and candidates from each other
GREAT Temp Agency
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 12, 2018
If you're looking for a solid temp agency to help you locate a new position or just some busy work in between, this is the place. Nothing but great staff, coordinated time scheduling, flexible hours, and benefits!
Pros
Great staff, flexible hours
Cons
Certain unreliable institutional clients
Overall a good place to work
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 11, 2018
I would review and check on the backups. Checked on the servers to make sure there were no physical problems with the servers. Made sure cooling and power were working properly.
Love Ajilon
Office Document Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 8, 2018
I just love Ajilon they kept me working when I needed work and the was super fair for the pay rate. The employees of Ajilon were super nice and supportive
Accounts Receivable Training
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Henrico, VANovember 26, 2018
I was trained in lockbox and balancing payments for the Suntrust Mortgage Department. I wasn't selected as a candidate to work permanently but the atmosphere and professionalism lended an immense boost to my confidence in a professional work setting.
Horrible waste of time - AVOID
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2018
wasted time going on an interview with this horrible place - promises were made about assisting me in my employment search - left the Houston offices of Ajilon feeling energized and optimistic.

NEVER HEARD FROM THE RECRUITER AGAIN and she would not respond to any emails. Huge waste of time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ajilon. Our community is ready to answer.