AJM Packaging Employee Reviews

pésima dirección y ambiente de trabajo hostil terrible direction and hostile work environment
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAFebruary 1, 2019
empresa con un enorme potencial a la cual agradezco la oportunidad de laborar en ella, pero con una pésima dirección y trato desconsiderado al personal

company with a huge potential to which I appreciate the opportunity to work in it, but with a terrible direction and inconsiderate treatment to the staff
Pros
buenas prestaciones de trabajo good work benefits
Cons
It was challenging very hard work but it was great pay and good hours
Assembly Line Worker/packer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 27, 2018
Light work but fast paced the pay was great manager was understanding I had great hours good team very well mannered and respectable good hours not to far of a distance
Pros
Pay rate and hours
Cons
A lot of standing light product but hard labor
Adjuster (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 16, 2018
Enjoyed working there. My coworkers were friendly and helpful. The supervisors could have been more helpful during the training process. I would recomend this job to others.
Trained quickly and fast pace environment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJDecember 16, 2018
The job is not difficult to learn . There management need better organization so it would be an enjoyable place to work. To many managers and they do not communicate with each other.
Cons
Work area is very hot.
The job was okay
Printing technician (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIDecember 10, 2018
They will work you as much as you’d like. There is always work there. They offer overtime and great benefits. It’s a very hot work environment so it isn’t for everyone.
Miserable place to work
Forklift Operator Certified (Current Employee) –  Southgate, MINovember 20, 2018
horrible place to work. Very hot during summer. Old, out-dated forklifts and dock plates. Dirty, disorganized warehouse. Mandatory OT every weekend. Supervisors screwing/relationship with subordinates, favoritism. Stay far away from this hole.
Pros
going home
Cons
everything about the place
A typical day at work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MINovember 15, 2018
I liked working here liked the job and the employees I also like the fast pace job I have to always be moving and this was a good job for me I'd like to come back and work here again
Safety first
ALO (Current Employee) –  Folkston, GAOctober 8, 2018
In my experience, it can be stressful. But name a job that isn’t. If you live in the area, ajm is a great place to work. The pay is great for right here in Folkston. Very fast paced job. If you come to work and do your job, then you shouldn’t have any problems. Your attitude determines what kind of day you will have. Safety is always first. Management does their best to insure everyone is safe at all times. Proper procedures are always taken. Our HR is one of the very best. Very understanding.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
The heat temperatures
Unprofessional
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MIOctober 5, 2018
Mgmt brings their kids into meetings, interviews, etc. I'm all for a relaxed environment but kids interrupting during meetings is the most unprofessional thing that I have ever experienced in a office. Several family owners and employees, treatment and pay is unfair.
Pros
Casual wear
Cons
Family owner's are clicky and unfair
For the Utility position
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIOctober 4, 2018
Your normal life sucking factory with less pay and more disrespect if you can literally do anything else do it employees have no hope and they got poor management don't expect any union aid when they gang up on you bus gets flicked by border patrol on the regular
Pros
Paycheck benefits
Cons
Management ego
Productive and fast pace
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 30, 2018
This company is a very good place to work as long as you stay productive and and work at a fast pace. Another reason this is a good company is because the managers are very caring for the co workers.
Pros
Good job
Ajm packaging
Press Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 28, 2018
Very fast pace not for the weak hearted very hot inside supervisors where ok but the front office didn’t really care what happens in the planet as long as the product made it out
Pros
A paycheck every two week
Cons
Everything else
Terrible place to work
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MI 48195September 25, 2018
This place really sucks real bad and poor management skills I wouldn’t recommend this job to nobody and I definitely won’t ever work at that place again
Pros
Garbage
Cons
Definitely Garbage
hard work
ware house clerk (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CASeptember 20, 2018
its full time hours only hectic but guaranteed 40 hours plus sometimes overtime optional sometimes others weeks not optional.typical day depends where you working that day. packaging is easy once you get to know all products your day consist of waitng on product to come to you. so you can package it in box.
Pros
40 hours
Cons
workers can be stressed out
Horrible place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Webb City, MOSeptember 15, 2018
Managers and supervisors there let the employees get away with anything. Supervisor in plate department is very rude and they mess with you if you are white by trying to get you fired or making you quit. The HR department is very rude when you go to them for help and don't do anything.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
it was great
Ajm Packajing (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MISeptember 6, 2018
it was a good experience. if i could work there again i would there are all positive vibes and it was easy work i would recommend them to a close friend or family member if need of a job i was hired in fast and professionally dint have any complaints overall
Good job lack of good management
Machine Adjuster/operator (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 4, 2018
Good place to work, the management,on my behalf is not very good,they don’t let their workers to develop more skills,safety training is not organized
Pros
Good health insurance
Packaging.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIAugust 30, 2018
It was a good job, I felt there was no where for me to grow within the company. Training for this job was very minimum at time i felt lost on the days task.
Rf( Utilities )an cleaned the factory for AJm Packaging
Inventory , ganitorial cleaning (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJAugust 23, 2018
I did all the paper work for our shift on how many paper plates got made the counts an how many pallets got made on each machine inventory as well .I also did the cleaning in the factory making sure every thing was sanitized I also got the boxes out off inventory for them going in an out putting back in wear house .
Fun place very good place to start true work
Aj and m (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 7, 2018
Honestly the job had a lot of elligal workers and I feel it was unfair to the people that actually need a job. I honestly felt very good and comfortable when I was working there. I did not like how they barely get stuff done as in raises and how there points work but other than that it’s a very good company to work for..
Pros
Very hard workers
Cons
Points are way to easy to get

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AJM Packaging. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5