Akima, LLC Employee Review

Overall bad experience
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJuly 11, 2019
Bad communication between management and local team members. Lack of advancement and rude team members, even those trying to leave for better jobs after years of dedication are not offered more money to have them stay.

Other Akima, LLC Employee Reviews

Ok place to work
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 27, 2020
This job was too physical demanding for me being a service connected disable veteran who was medical retired from the military. They pay was way below my market value. The were other jobs that I was fully qualified for but they were filled by someone who had less experience that I have. A lot of politics that just fill position just to fill them. The company seem a bit unorganized and unfair for the positons that were filled with people who were just getting out the military looking for a job easy.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Worst benefits, pay, salaries
Amazing
Logistics Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYJanuary 26, 2020
I lucked out getting this job when I retired from the Army. Great company, great local leadership. Couldnt want anything more. AKIMA is a very large corporation with many different locations. My location is amazing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Akima, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.