Akima, LLC Employee Review

First five years were fine, after they hired a new untrained supervisor it was an intentional plot to make my job stressful, i was constantly harasse
Small Arms Weapon Repairer (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAAugust 29, 2019
New supervisor told other employees that he was looking to fire me, would make up false claims, I recieved multiple negative counseling, I never had one negative report during the first five years I worked there, I made reports to HR, they conducted meetings where the employees were disrespected an upper management did nothing, I even took my concerns to the corporate office with no avail, finally I quit because EVERYDAY I was harassed by this guy Raymond Burrows, I would never work there, I loved my job but there was a conspiracy going on after that individual was hired, even though the supervisor made mistakes that were terminating offenses.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Untrained personnel in management positions

Other Akima, LLC Employee Reviews

Supervisor not trained to be supervisors
Small Arms Weapon Repairer (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GADecember 4, 2019
No cohesion between workers an management , mgmt treats people like trash, not a good working environment during the last year of my employment, would not reccomend working there unless you just want a paycheck
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
N/a
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLDecember 3, 2019
I worked there for about 6 months. This was the greatest security company I’ve worked for. Very professional , great pay, most likely to consider working for the company again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Akima, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.