Alabama Regional Medical Services Employee Reviews

A servant's heart for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 13, 2019
Health services at affordable costs to the entire family
Competitive
Patients in good care
The most enjoyable part was helping the community of Birmingham AL.
I worked a couple days and couldn't take it..
CMA/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 13, 2019
Instant drama....very unorganized management horrible, they lie and pretend each other dont know what's going on all the while ALL OF THEM LYING AND IN ON IT, BEWARE.... BEWARE...
Good place
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 18, 2019
Nice people and just excellent people to be around....its nicewhen u can work with sure less people and amazing patients who's dearly in need of help on a daily
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Worse company
MEDICAL (Former Employee) –  BIRMINGHAMFebruary 22, 2019
Company not worth the headache.

The staff and human resources advocate drama and lies

Tbe work is not hard the drama created by supervisors and human resources would be your primary reason for leaving.

They are not above lying on you..
Pros
Helping the homeless
Cons
Not working there too much drama
The worst place on Earth to work.
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 8, 2018
The CEO is clueless. Management is horrible. No one should have to work in a place with no A/C. No one should be disrespected and treated bad.You can't go to human resources for help.
Pros
A pay check
Cons
Management sucks
Medical Receptionist/Team Leader/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 12, 2018
A typical day in my position I fulfill tasks of opening and closing the facility.Throughout the day I complete various duties as well, including answering phones, scheduling patients,registering patients, drafting documents and emails, filing,verify insurance and greeting customers. I also provide strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Less opportunity for growth and promotion.
Too many chiefs, not enogh indians.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 31, 2018
It is okay for someone who is just starting in the medical field, but not for good experienced person. They have a very high turnover rate for employees, a good working adult would not stay at this company.
just my opinion
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 24, 2018
For the most part it was an ok workplace. The one complaint is it was always some kind of confusion. It needed a standard operating procedure company wide. Every clinic was ran different, I feel if one clinic was short staffed an employee from another clinic should be able to be pulled from another location and put in the location were they are short. However, this is not the case. The employee that doesn't normally work in the clinic is totally loss when they enter the new clinic.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
needs standard operating procedure company wide
Pool place to work
CCMA (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 15, 2018
This wss the worse job experience i have ever had. Management was very clicked. There are a lot of family members that work there. Very shady, cutthroat
MA (Current Employee) –  PlazaMarch 11, 2018
If upper management can get a handle on things, employees can feel a little more stable in their work. Coworkers are fine, but everyone seems to be complaining all the time about how things are being run. They can't all be wrong.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Being shuffled back and forth.
management suck
CCMA (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 17, 2018
Its very unstable you never know what location you will work at next, very unorganized, the workers are awesome i love most of the doctors.....but its a roll of the dice on everything nothing is stable.
Pros
you make 14$ a hour
Cons
management suck
Poor
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 11, 2017
The job was all right, but because of new management and new hiring the place changed a lot. They hired only one type of ethnicity and they seem to know each other. Management comes across as poor and incompetent and employees seem stressed, unsure and distrusting of it.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Poor management
Great work enviroment
Front Desk Officer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 16, 2017
This was a great place to work. I learned a lot from this specific work opportunity. I felt productive and was sad to find out that the location I worked at had to close
It is ok
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 14, 2017
The company as a whole, is ok. The workers are awesome you have a family like atmosphere, where some of the management really care for you and will go above and beyond. Other aspects leaves a lot to be desired. But the company at this time is going through a rebranding, so once it makes it through that I think that it will be a great company for someone.
Unorganized
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 13, 2016
Unorganized. Non clinical staff constantly causing issues within the clinics. Always chaotic and very unorganized. The staff are nice overall however constantly changing their minds about daily operations. People not held accountable. Certain persons in management allow do nothing because they are friends with a board member but still get paid for sitting in their office for doing nothing. The pharmacist is very difficult on a daily basis she should work in Corrections Department not customer service. Verbally abusive and creates constant hostile work environment. The providers are a joke with the exception of one.
Pros
Unorganized, Hostile work environment
Patients
Medical Assistant (Externship to Hire) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 12, 2016
A nice, friendly, family oriented company to work for.
My family and friends were patients here also.
A company that services the needs of many variations
great exprince
Externship (Former Employee) –  alabama,birminghamOctober 4, 2015
I learn how to make appointments,work with kids. To give shots. I enjoyed working with the nursing and kids. I wish I could have got hired on to work there.
Great work environment and provided great training
Medical Assistant (externship) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 10, 2015
I really enjoyed my experiences with Birmingham Healthcare. The employees are great to work with. They trained me very well and when I needed to ask questions they was there. I would love to have an opportunity with this company.
Pros
Getting along with everyone and good place to train for healthcare.
Cons
No job opportunities
intern
Medical Assist Intern (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 21, 2015
medical assistant intern, I loved it and learned so much from my mentors and employees. would love to work there. great place to practice
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 24, 2015
It had its' hard days, but more exciting ones!!!! Everyone was very helpful while I was there to take more knowledge. I really want to thank everyone there.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alabama Regional Medical Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Alabama Regional Medical Services Reviews by Location