Albany Management

Working at Albany Management: 12 Reviews

United States12 reviews

Dont Work Here

The owner of the company is racist. There is no work life balance. The job is very paperwork heavy. You coworkers will be drug addicts that drink and abuse on the job. RUN.!

August 27, 2021
We are sorry you feel this way. While you were employed with us, we hope you were able to seek support from management to resolve some of your issues. We are a professional company that promotes work life and home life balance. Our goal is to help employees grow with the company and be promoted from within the Company for their personal benefit and the Company’s benefit. Our open-door policy allows employees to discuss any issues they are having before deciding to leave the company.

Wouldn't suggest this company if you want a long term job.

The management is truly out of touch with what is needed to be a good company to work for. It is very obvious that when someone is hired it is to get as much out of them for as little as they can possibly pay. In addition to the pay the lack of respect and integrity within this company is truly disgusting. If you take a job in any location, watch your back because no one in management cares - you're just a number and can be replaced in the blink of an eye. No loyalty in this company except to all the family members who make up most of the management staff.

Cons

management is out of touch and doesn't care about employees, expects 1 person to do the job of 2 or 3 people most of the time, very high turnover of employees

January 31, 2022
We are sorry you feel this way. While you were employed with us, we hope you were able to seek support from management to resolve some of your issues. Our goal is to help employees grow with the company and be promoted from within the Company for their personal benefit and the Company’s benefit. Our open-door policy allows employees to discuss any issues they are having before deciding to leave the company.

Albany Management insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energizing work tasks

Do not work there!!!!

Management is a joke! They make you work as many hours as they can bleed out of you. They expect you to work 7 days a week with no days off. Please take my advice run and run fast.

January 31, 2022
We are sorry you feel this way. While you were employed with us, we hope you were able to seek support from management to resolve some of your issues. We are a professional company that promotes work life and home life balance. Our open-door policy allows employees to discuss any issues they are having before deciding to leave the company.

Don’t work there

All the bad reviews are right about this place! Save your time and work elsewhere. Management is rude and the workers are lazy, no matter what department or building you work at.

Pros

Cons

Rude management, all the workers there are drug addicts or pure lazy

August 27, 2021
We’re sorry your work experience here was not a pleasant one. We hope that you had discussed your disappointment with management and tried to come to a common understanding before you left the company. It is important to us that our employees are happy and that they know their concerns are heard by management.

Good job

I like working here because they help u succeed in life and help u learn new trades they also have great management and good pay and good work/life balance

A good company to work for

When i was an employee there we had employees meetings so that everyone could meet everyone and be on the same page They have morning and evening work you earn PTO time as you work

Management is rude and they employ alcoholics that come in smelling like it and these are nasty. Not a professional place at all!

A back-stabbing company. If you are smart and let us hope you are!!! Stay away and look somewhere else. Not up-to-date in technology and lousy people with lousy hours with lousy apartments to show. Some smell like sewers.

August 27, 2021
Thank you for your comment. We are a professional Company that strives to make this the best place to work for all employees. We have updated much of our software, mobile phones, and continue to employ new software applications for improved efficiencies and operations. We regret that you did not like the hours assigned to your position and hope you discussed this with your manager or at the time of your hire. We try to help all of our employees balance their work life and home life in a manner that supports the employee and the job being properly performed. We provide quality apartment homes for our residents; however, we do acknowledge from time to time there are maintenance emergencies (as with any home) that we promptly address. We are proud of all of our apartment communities and are always improving them for the residents’ benefit.

Dont fullfill promises

Horrible place to work. Minimum pay and poor management. Hire inexperienced managers. Don't care about employees concerns. Promises constantly broken.

August 27, 2021
We are always very concerned when an employee is dissatisfied with their job. We regret that you feel we have broken promises. We hope that you had discussed your disappointment with management before you left the company and completed the exit survey that was forwarded to you. Please know that we do care about all of our employees and their concerns.

nice sized apartments and laundry rooms

quiet place. nature trails. parking areas. well lit place and comfortable living friendly neighbors. that's all i can really remember.

Pros

help with gas if in need

fair

i nice place to work if you want to transit to another job i had all the tools supplyed from the employer to do my jobs salary not up to my skills level

Pros

suplying the tools for the job

Cons

salary not up to my skills level

A great place to work and even greater place to live!

Albany Management is a superb company that specializes in providing the public with safe attractive housing options throughout the Capital Region -making it an exceptional exciting affordable destination for you and your family to work, grow and play!

Apartment property grounds person

Daily duties included various landscaping duties as well as up-keeping grounds for the property.

Pros

Co-workers and management, schedule, and easy going work environment

Cons

Limited pay scale, tedious tasks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Albany Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits