Albany Medical Center Employee Review

View all Albany Medical Center reviews

High volume and busy/ stressful environment.
registered nurse III in general surgical unit (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 1, 2013
Salary was always moderate to low. Management distant and disconcerned with personal needs. The hospital itself always seemed to be expanding and profitable, however the salary and yearly evaluation/raise did not reflect my hard work and sacrifice. Over all low moral of employees. After 10 years of service to the hospital, I was paid better to start a new job at a different hospital doing similar jobs.

Other Albany Medical Center Employee Reviews

productive and flexible
Pediatrics Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 16, 2018
It was not a job but a volunteer opportunity i took. It allowed me to shadow doctors and make sure that all patients where taken care of. Got the opportunity to sped a lot of time with the patients to make sure their stay at the hospital was comfortable.
Great place to learn and have real hands on experience in the medical field
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 16, 2018
I would arrive around 6:53am to swipe in. Get report on my patients, gather vitals and finger sticks. Check to see if any blood needed to be drawn. Keep patients safe via fall precautions are in working order. Keep patients hygiene up.