Albany Technical College Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- HeadquartersAlbany, GA
What is the best part of working at the company? Community based and help adults of all ages reach their that oal of GED. d unty involved What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Under staffed What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Varied with work load over all friendly. What is a typical day like for you at the company? Long and fast
Great place to Work,but it can be clicks. The staff really does care about the students and want to help. The students are given more than enough opportunities to get their grades up and be successful.
Greeted intellectual disability students. Discussing job work skills. Student shared how they felt today. Reminded students to sign in. Reminded them to review their emails. Reminded them to look at projected work schedule and begin working on assignments. Assisted students with online and taught the online classes.
The college has old fashioned ideas that are outdated, and not strategic to increase enrollment. The college would like to be famous in the state for 100 percent placement rates, and just barely makes it each year, some data might not be correctly noted.
A typical work day was fun in helping students that want to move forward move forward. Most that I have learned there was how to socialize with most of the students. The most enjoyable part of the job was creating fun times for students so they can have a study break other than too much pressure.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 14 questions about working at Albany Technical College. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Albany Technical College employees.
Insights from 17 Indeed users who have interviewed with Albany Technical College within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Albany Technical College