Albertsons Employee Reviews

Good workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, TXAugust 17, 2018
A great, fun, customer service filled place of work. Scheduling is not great you cannot get the hours you need unless you have another job or are in school
fun job!
Produce Associate/Fresh Cut Associate (Former Employee) –  Emmett, IDAugust 16, 2018
My day was always VERY busy, however, we always had fun. I enjoyed my coworkers and manager very much. This job was a physical job, but not too bad. When I worked the Produce Department, I was constantly filling the produce floor or helping to put away our load. In the Fresh Cut Department, I was cutting fruit and assembling foods for resale. Depending on the time of year, this department is extremely busy.
Pros
flexible hours/great coworkers
Cons
cleaning
Very stressful and cut throat
Stock Clerk Non Food (Former Employee) –  Rosamond, CAAugust 16, 2018
It was a very stressful company to work for with no set schedule or hours weekly, it was always based on availability of the store labor..management was very condisending
This was my second call center - but the customer was the stores.
Technical Analyst/Sys. Admin (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 16, 2018
Answer calls and fix problems with the stores computer systems. Spend 6 weeks in Chicago learning job. So we were given the tools to be successful in the job. The most enjoyable part was being reconized by the stores for your help. Hardest part was not know when software put out new software without you being aware.
Pros
Great place to work until Supervalu took over.
Cons
Being let go because of budget
Working there was good
Curtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVAugust 15, 2018
Worked a lot and loved working but the pay rate was really low. And now that I am out of High School I need to make more money and I am willing to work hard for it.
Pros
Loved Co-workers
Cons
Pay rate
Fast-paced Environment
Night Stocker (Former Employee) –  Marysville, WAAugust 15, 2018
On this job I learned to juggle multiple tasks at once, how to effectively schedule my day to get the most done, and how preparation for the task at hand is mandatory.
Pros
Gift cards to the store were awarded upon leaving
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits
Competitive and team work
Baker (Former Employee) –  Durango, COAugust 14, 2018
A typical day at work is standard and fast-paced.
I learned about systematic work production and management.
Management is repetitive and onsight.
The workplace culture is up to date and fresh.
The hardest part of the job is regenerating energy and can be stressful with hardly any time off.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and introducing them to a new culture.
Pros
Luncheons and discounts.
Cons
Half time off and no time to rest.
many years ago
Utility Clerk, Stocking Clerk (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAAugust 14, 2018
I loved working for Albertsons. It was a fast paced job! They were big on customer service which has grown with me through the years. They had a "4" tile program where if a customer came to within 4 tiles (about 4 feet) you were to greet them with a friendly "Hello". I was a member of the #1 night crew in northern California. I loved working for them!!
Management wasnt good
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boulder City, NVAugust 14, 2018
The typical day for my job was to stock the water in three different spots then face the outlying isles of the store. Very tedious work and not a lot of time to do it. Some days they required the work of eight hours to be done in six or fewer. The Management team wasn't very helpful and seemed to only care about labor cost and not getting the best out of their staff. The Workplace culture varied depending on the department.
Easy
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAAugust 14, 2018
Simple and easy task to get the hang of. just had to flavor chickens put them in the oven and pull them out when read. Fried chicken and other products.
Pros
simple task
Cons
clashed with my college times
It was garbage
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Keller, TXAugust 14, 2018
It was totally garbage it was complete utter garbage, I cannot stress enough how garbage it was. Man that garbage truck is better than this job. Why am I reviewing this?
This was my big opportunity
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXAugust 13, 2018
The company is very sales driven. Theyallow and encourage growth in our profession and encourage taking the next step. The work place is very organized.
fun but also a place of business
Albertsons (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 13, 2018
albertsons have a lot a regulars you see everyday some are real friendly and kind but also some are nasty and rude its days you never wanna be there but then think about all the people you see everyday and the smile on they face while talking to them and it just make your day i love people i love holding conversations with random people because i love to joke around and make people smile you never know what a person going through and the little things you say can make a huge difference in a persons day
alberton's Ddistribution
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 13, 2018
work life inside albertsons distribution was very fast paced stressful at times but also fun. co-worker are really good people they help take care of you and always have your back. great benefits paid vacation sick leave holidays birthdays and personal holiday.
Pros
benefits, pay well
Cons
fast pace, heavy lifting
Was hired Part-Time
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTAugust 12, 2018
Was hired part-time while doing full time hours. I've learned that even though, I'm a team player and would jump into any situation to help out , I was challenged by doing full time hours with no benefits and no help from the managers.
Fun working enviroment
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 12, 2018
Never was a dull day at work, always had something to do or a new guest to get to know and assist throughout the store. Always celebrated a co workers birthday or our store director happy with everyone hard work.
Pros
Free meals (every so often), Friendly co workers
Cons
Low stock during certain sales, lack of wood chip variations.
Its work
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAAugust 11, 2018
It's alright for a first time job, but that is about it. No real advancement, they will work you as much as they please and wont consider anything you're going through
It was ok
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Watauga, TXAugust 9, 2018
It was an ok job. It was difficult and gross but it had ok pay and benefits. If you're hard working and not picky it might be a good job for you. (Remove the character limit, please.)
Poor treatment of lower level employees
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buellton, CAAugust 9, 2018
Treated poorly by supervisors and everyone above my position. High expectation that were barely achievable. Nobody seemed happy to be working there. Helping customers was the best part of the job.
Pros
small discount
Cons
poor treatment, little pay
No enough hours
Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Alhambra, CAAugust 9, 2018
No enough hours to live on. You will have to work a second job to make ends meet. And it’s hard to advance, or move departments if you want to learn more.
Benefits
Cons
No enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Albertsons. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K