Albertsons Employee Review

fun but bad management
Produce Clerk/ Salad Bar (Current Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WANovember 29, 2013
A typical day at Albertson's is pretty fun. The store level associates are always very friendly and tend to keep work at work and personal life out. The management however isn't all that great. You will run into a few that are just amazing but the majority that I have met are rude, and sometimes abusive. the hardest part of the job is always going to be your speed. you can never be fast enough to get everything done. you must be someone who can constantly challenge themselves to do better to survive at Albertson's. the most enjoyable part of my job is getting to see the smiling faces of some of our most loyal customers. They always stop to say hi to you for no reason at all, and they will spend forever talking with you because it makes there day a little better and it makes my day a little better every time.

Other Albertsons Employee Reviews

Fast paced, stressful, poor management, and training.
Albertsons Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 23, 2018
Poor management, and poor training. Good benefits, after joining the union. Fast paced environment, group effort and collaborative environment as well.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Poor management
cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 23, 2018
this truly was a good business to work for. if you show you want to work, they will find the hours for you. i personally never had an issue with staff or customers.
Pros
nice employees and managers
Cons
hours varied too much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Albertsons. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K