Albireo Energy Employee Reviews

lack of integration
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJApril 29, 2018
basically still is 5 small companies with zero integration. CEO and marketing is based out of central US (where there is no office). Most small companies still work within their own group.
Cared about their employees and showed appreciation
Office/HR Manager/Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMarch 26, 2018
Great people
Great work environment
Great support staff

Everyone worked hard, but also had fun. Large kitchen area with 2 Fuse Ball tables, miniature pool table, Wii.
Great learning experience
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAJuly 21, 2017
Great entry level job, good introduction to controls. Good people to work with. Good training program. Plenty of work and support is fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone.
Small company bought out by large corportation
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAFebruary 27, 2017
This was a small independently owned company until 3 years ago when they were bought out by a large corporation. While Albireo has a lot of potential the existing management is still trying to run it like a small company and is having a difficult time adjusting to being held accountable to sales goals and strict budgets. This leads to conflicting information and lack of consistent management. While most everyone loves their job, the number one complaint heard is lack of support from management.
I loved my position at Advanced Power Control, Now Albireo Energy
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 23, 2017
My position was very rewarding, I worked independently, along side the Director and President of the company. I worked with the company's Sales Team to provide appointments, help with closing sales and hitting target goals. I enjoyed doing whatever I could for The Team and The Company to achieve this.
Pros
Basically, good company to work for until it was sold.
Cons
Could have better health care benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Albireo Energy. Our community is ready to answer.