Alder Home Protection

Alder Home Protection Employee Reviews

Great company culture
A typical day at work would be going around, knocking on doors to persuade other to purchase an alarm. The job was fully commission and the people were excellent to have around. You gain valuable experience in sales as well as learning more about yourself the same way. High turnover in this industry so you sort of have to prove yourself before management becomes committed to assisting you. Work in all types of conditions but if you preform well it could be very lucrative for you.
Not welcoming and bad customer service
I had very little training so I didn’t understand as much as I would need to be comfortable and then after I felt like I couldn’t ask a supervisor questions because they weren’t welcoming at all. Also they had some sketchy dealings with customers and were more worried about money and keeping customers than they are about being good people.
Pros
Paid well, coworkers
Cons
Management, sketchy place, short breaks
Growing company
I work in the sales department and would not recommend it for those that value time and freedom
Boiler room mindset from leadership, no sense of loyalty or security.

Tech program is well run and had excellent leadership

Call center culture has shifted and has a “fun” atmosphere.

Executive leadership is ok, vision said is not vision practiced. Consistently fall through on big commitments.
Pros
Growing company, new technology
Cons
Boiler room sales department, subject to pay cuts at any time
You reap what you sow
Hard work but rewarding. This company is a doorway to making lots of money. Being able to have a technician install a system right after you sold it is very convenient.
Pros
great culture, D3 has great management, awesome product
Cons
intense working schedule
It was a great experience and a great company
I sold door-to-door home security for Alder Home Protection. It was a good experience and I learned how to meet people's need with protecting their homes and families. Sometimes you have to push a little and others will see their way. My co-workers were great and we had a phenomenal team of guys. The management was unbelievable. They were outstanding all the way to the top. I've never seen owners, partners, managers, etc. care so much about their employees. The hardest part of the job was staying positive and finding motivation every single day with all the rejection that comes from doing door-to-door sales. But the most enjoyable part was knowing that you're doing something that can protect people's lives and families as well as their possessions.
Pros
great atmosphere, great long-term benefits
Cons
No breaks, long days
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alder Home Protection. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6