It took me about 2 weeks. However, I had two friends that already worked here previous to my start date.
Depends on the position. Call center is one interview and your in. Higher management is typically two interviews, the second one being with the CEO. It took me 2 weeks to get started from my first interview.
Could get hired in one day, just need to start early in the day and have either someone you know in the company, previous experience or a great resume with exceptional social skills.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Alder?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Alder?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Alder?5 people answered
- Has Alder stated providing insurance?4 people answered
- What benefits does Alder offer?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Alder?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Alder? How many vacation days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Alder?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Alder?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Alder about how to improve it?2 people answered