They occur quarterly for the hourly customer service folks, or as soon as agents promote to senior and team lead, manager. (Lots of opportunities for advancement). The company has recently instituted a yearly merit process that they're getting better at.
Not very often. once a year?
Every 6 months, but don't quote me on that.
Every six months.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Alder?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Alder?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Alder?5 people answered
- Has Alder stated providing insurance?4 people answered
- What benefits does Alder offer?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Alder?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Alder? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Alder?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Alder? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Alder about how to improve it?2 people answered