High rates of intensity, high stress, high paced. The advantage to this is that it makes the work-day go by a lot faster.
Terrible. Needs a complete readjustment
Nope A lot of calls wait time is usually 20 mintues, which means a lot of call volume all day everyday
For the most part it is stress free, although some days it gets really busy and you need to work at a fast pace.
Depending on the department/day workloads vary between decently busy - not busy at all.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Alder?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Alder?7 people answered
- Has Alder stated providing insurance?4 people answered
- What benefits does Alder offer?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Alder?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Alder?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Alder? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Alder?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Alder? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Alder about how to improve it?2 people answered