They have recently instituted a Paid Time Off option for hourly employees but it is minimal. They also have recently started to observe paid break times. It is unlikely that they'll ever start providing medical insurance benefits or other benefits.
There are virtually zero benefits that this company offers for vast majority of its employees.
None what so ever, breaks are not paid, no vacation, hardly any pto
- What is the work environment and culture like at Alder?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Alder?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Alder?5 people answered
- Has Alder stated providing insurance?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Alder?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Alder? How many vacation days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Alder?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Alder?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Alder? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Alder about how to improve it?2 people answered