They promise you the world to make you quit your job to work for them. Make sure you ask a lot of questions because they will mislead you and promise a lot of bonuses, reimbursements, etc. Just make sure you get everything in writing and ask for specifics about pay structure because everyone starts differently. Good news is that they pretty much will hire anyone that can walk. So if you need a job you will 100% get hired just say yes.
Easy and proffesional since they do it all the time.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Alder?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Alder?6 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Alder?4 people answered
- Has Alder stated providing insurance?3 people answered
- What benefits does Alder offer?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Alder?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Alder? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Alder?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Alder?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Alder? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered