Be confident, have an idea of what you want. Demonstrate that you have a strong work ethic as this place will work you!
Be genuine and honest. Also you need to open minded and hard working, now days it’s hard to find young people who know how to see the vision of the office/company and what there real potential is because they simple don’t want to put in the time and work hard.
Be ready to work hard and have a history of doing so.
Be ready to work
Head to a more reputable company with more experience
Be honest and confident.
Just be confident and ask lots of questions.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Alder?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Alder?5 people answered
- Has Alder stated providing insurance?4 people answered
- What benefits does Alder offer?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Alder?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Alder?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Alder? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Alder?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Alder? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Alder about how to improve it?2 people answered