Alder
Happiness rating is 46 out of 100

Alder

Alder Employee Review

Alder Jr. Systems Administrator Review - Do not work for Alder

Alder does not care at all about the healthy of their employees. During covid they did not let people work from home. Also, there were a lot people there who got covid. Most of them never used a mask or believe covid was real. They will promise your increase your salary but it never happens. They have a toxic culture.

Pros

Free Pizza on Friends

Cons

Everything else

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

I loved my coworkers and my managers. The benefits were great and they had awesome team lunch on Fridays and nice parties. I felt everyone there cared about me and I loved the over all atmosphere. The actual work can be stressful due to stressful customers (hatful Karen's) but Everyone was super supportive after tough calls though and were there to help after rough calls.

Pros

Free lunch, good breaks, good work environment, great managers, great benefits.

Cons

work can be stressful, sometimes stressful customers, sometimes customers threaten you
Same location

Security companies are not the move.

Summer sales culture leads to smash and grab sales. This in turn leads to very unsatisfied customers that you have to deal with. The employees and managers are great people, but the business model is flawed if you want anything more then quick sales.

Bad place to work

I really hated working there. They made us lie about we could and couldn't tell the customers, so it felt like they wanted us to have hard calls. Customers were also the worst.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alder. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits