Alder
Happiness rating is 44 out of 100

Alder

Alder Employee Review

Alder Customer Service Representative Review - Nice location turns to bribe

Alder is deceiving. They make the training seem easy. They don’t tell you That when you talk with people you have to tell the estate that they owe thousands of dollars just to cancel. The equipment is terrible! Everyone lies to make a sale so then sticking the customer relations with all the stressful nasty work. A customer can’t cancel until the exact anniversary of when they signed up 5 years ago. Yup you read that right, 5 years. If they want to cancel early they can but that’s where the thousands of dollars come in. If you have any morals run the opposite direction! They are not worried about COVID. No sanitization equipment and NO MASKS!

Pros

Free lunch on fridays, 1 free snack a day, spacious lunch room.

Cons

Constant stress physically and mentally, Moral dilemmas and legal issues, Life being threatened by lawyers with no ability to inform superiors, No legal parking.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Bad place to work

I really hated working there. They made us lie about we could and couldn't tell the customers, so it felt like they wanted us to have hard calls. Customers were also the worst.
Same roleSame location

Fun environment

Supervisors did one on ones to improve or help move up. They offered openings in different departs if you wanted a change of pace. They disclosed any information about the company or events. Very friendly environment.

Pros

environment

Benefits
Same location

I loved my coworkers and my managers. The benefits were great and they had awesome team lunch on Fridays and nice parties. I felt everyone there cared about me and I loved the over all atmosphere. The actual work can be stressful due to stressful customers (hatful Karen's) but Everyone was super supportive after tough calls though and were there to help after rough calls.

Pros

Free lunch, good breaks, good work environment, great managers, great benefits.

Cons

work can be stressful, sometimes stressful customers, sometimes customers threaten you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alder. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Alder with

• Alder
  • Nice location turns to bribe