Alder

Alder

Alder Employee Review

Alder Inside Sales Support Review - Working here has been taxing on my mental and physical health.

I started about 6 months ago and I already hate most of the upper leave managers. My supervisor is great and tries to be understanding but the others are not. My department works with new customers from partner sales, we had to start working weekends, with no extra pay. When we refused, they told us "Great, then go find another job" again my coworkers and supervisor has been wonderful but the people above them are the ones making me want to quit. Not worth it if you want a stable work environment.

Pros

Free lunch on Fridays, incentives to reach goals are fine if you like golfing.

Cons

No benefits, strict schedules, I worked all holidays except Christmas day and Thanksgiving.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

I loved my coworkers and my managers. The benefits were great and they had awesome team lunch on Fridays and nice parties. I felt everyone there cared about me and I loved the over all atmosphere. The actual work can be stressful due to stressful customers (hatful Karen's) but Everyone was super supportive after tough calls though and were there to help after rough calls.

Pros

Free lunch, good breaks, good work environment, great managers, great benefits.

Cons

work can be stressful, sometimes stressful customers, sometimes customers threaten you
Same location

Security companies are not the move.

Summer sales culture leads to smash and grab sales. This in turn leads to very unsatisfied customers that you have to deal with. The employees and managers are great people, but the business model is flawed if you want anything more then quick sales.

Bad place to work

I really hated working there. They made us lie about we could and couldn't tell the customers, so it felt like they wanted us to have hard calls. Customers were also the worst.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alder. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Alder with

• Alder
  • Working here has been taxing on my mental and physical health.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?