Alder Management reviews in Orem, UT

Bad place to be
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJune 21, 2019
Alder is a place of bells and ringing, a place where no one wants to be. Micro managed call center. Everything is watched, recorded. You may start work a happy person but by the time it chews you up you be distressed. Fraudulent sales trading leads to constant trapped customers trying to cancel. People who belong here enjoy bondage, this place feels like a prison. If you can don't enter that place, dont buy there alarms. This is the land of the free and this place leaves it's customers and employees in bondage.
Pros
Fridays
Cons
Bomdage
Fun work environment
COLLECTIONS AGENT (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJanuary 22, 2019
The culture of the job was really great. People were great to work with. Management was great. Definitely recommend to people who are looking to grown with a company.
Pros
Free lunch fridays. Great bosses
Cons
Short breaks
Terrible place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orem UtahSeptember 8, 2018
I’ve worked at other call centers before and non of them are perfect, however Alder is by far the worst. The turnover rate is so high that we were pulled out of training early to get more agents on the phone. There is no support from the supervisors. The supervisors have no management training and are all punk kids. I constantly overheard the supervisors and employees talking about how much they hated their jobs, and even though it was a very small call center I watched people quit each day. By far the worst company I have worked for.
Pros
Pizza on friday
Cons
Management, job environment, low pay
Not a good place to work if you aren't a sales rep.
employee (Former Employee) –  oremMarch 9, 2018
This company doesn't believe it supporting the staff. Anything the staff needs to boost morale, create incentive and and generally do their jobs is not given. Managers who fight for the employees get fired with no notice. The bottom line is the only thing executive managers care about.
Pros
Cons
very oppressive, disrespectful office
Work life at alder
Team lead Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTApril 27, 2017
Alder is a fun great place to work. working with friends and people who become friends very quickly. We have great supervisors and management who are hard working. It is a busy job but it is a place that rewards you for your hard work.
Pros
Lunch every friday, hour lunches.
Cons
No benefits yet
Worked here a year
Digital Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTApril 25, 2017
Alder is a good company that is growing quickly. There is a lot of opportunity to contribute to the growth and be a meaningful member of the team.

They don't have traditional perks but do offer a free cross-fit gym, snowmobiles, 4-wheelers, and a Top Golf pass. Mostly these perks are used for recruiting purposes but you are able to use them if they're available.
Pros
Friday lunch, cross fit gym, good management, growing fast, casual environment
Cons
No health care
It's not what I expected
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTOctober 24, 2016
Working on the call floor was always something new. I enjoyed working with the other call center agents. The floor managers are very nice and helpful. As for the CEO and the executives I don't have much to say about
Pros
Friday free lunches
Cons
Lots of distracting events during work hours