Alder

Alder Employee Reviews for Other

Found 1 review matching the search
Beware of Alder
A typical day at work entails dealing with high levels of employee frustration due to the fact that they feel unable to take care of frustrated customers. In my opinion, there was a break down in expectations, priorities, beliefs and understanding from Sales to Customer Service to Servicing Operations. Much confusion abounds and it seems easy for employees to feel helpless due to inability and lack of empowerment to help customers become happy.

I learned a lot of what not-to-do at this job. I learned that aligning around egos, power-plays and tyrannical attitudes is definitely a lot more difficult than aligning around goals and togetherness, unity.

In my opinion, Management can be extremely frustrating to work with. They tend to empower bullies who can make the workplace unbearable. I felt like I had zero support from my manager because another bully type manager in a different department had unfettered access to all departments and seemed to institute whatever changes that person deemed necessary, even if it had an extremely negative and detrimental effect on other departments.

I would say that the culture is the hardest part of the job and for that, I can't give an honest reason of why anyone should give this company a shot. I was treated so badly that I can't give a positive review.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.