Alder Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Would not recommend unless you need sales exp
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 14, 2018
Typical day starts around 10-11. Meetings are uneventful and range from 2 min to 45 min. Most of the "meetings" are just pep talks and nothing is actually said. Money is great if you consistently sell. Management is casual, but not in a good way. Everyone talks like a frat boy. They also promise a lot of things at start to get you to work for them. Make sure you get everything in writing I did not and they didn't give me even a quarter of what they promised.
Pros
Relaxed with time off if meet sales goals. Contractor so tax write offs
Cons
required "meeting" pep talks, No benefits, Unproffessional( Too lax )
Hardworking yet very rewarding environment
Door-to-Door Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2016
We would start each work day at 12 PM with a meeting about the plans for the day. After this we would leave to the area we would be knocking in that day. From 2PM till dark we would be knocking on doors and working in peoples homes helping them see the value in a security system.

The hardest part about this job, was the physical, mental, and emotional strength it took, to keep working to find that one yes, even if it meant hearing a hundred no's.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No breaks